If you are looking for an overview of Chili Piper pricing, then look no further. We have provided a breakdown of all of Chili Piper’s features and costs here, as well as a comparison chart that will help you decide which package is right for your inside sales team and which is not.
What is Chili Piper?
Chili Piper is one of the best-known routing and scheduling tools for B2B revenue teams. Its products allow revenue teams to double inbound conversion rates, increase customer satisfaction, and improve productivity. In addition to boosting inbound conversions, Chili Piper streamlines critical processes around meetings and eliminates manual lead routing for companies like Forrester, Spotify, Twilio, and Gong. Concierge and Instant Booker are two of its products.
Chili Piper’s pricing for its Concierge product consists of a platform fee based on the monthly lead volume and user licenses. For its Instant Booker, the pricing is per user based. Based on your organization’s needs, and Chili Piper’s pricing plans you can purchase a mix of licenses.
Chili Piper Overview
Chili Piper Pricing
Chili Piper pricing is tier-based and ranges between $15 to $30+, per user, per month for yearly subscriptions. The platform does not have a free trial or a free/freemium version. It does not provide any free consulting or integration services. However, it has no set-up cost.
Chili Piper’s pricing for all its product licenses is per-user based. Its flagship product, Form Concierge, includes a platform fee based on monthly lead volume. Its flexible pricing ensures fairness, which allows you to mix and match product licenses.
Chili Piper Pricing Plans
Chili Piper pricing is flexible and transparent where you can purchase a single or combination of products at a bundled rate.
Suitable for creating booking links for Sales & CS representatives
Advanced routing allows you to book and assign meetings
Increase your meeting bookings by using your web forms
Automated CRM routing and assignment
|$15 per user per month if paid yearly|
$22.50 per user per month if paid monthly
|$25 per user per month if paid yearly|
$37.50 per user per month if paid monthly
|$30 per user per month if paid yearly +|
$45 per user per month if paid monthly +
|$20 per user per month if paid yearly|
$30 per user per month if paid monthly
|– Email scheduling with one click- Handling no-shows and cancellations|
– Booking links for groups
– An unlimited number of meeting types
– Ability to assign meetings from anywhere using a browser extension
-Integrations with Salesforce, Hubspot and others
– SAML and SSO as standard
|Everything in Instant Booker, plus:|
– Round-robin based on custom rules or CRM-
Manage no-shows and cancellations
|Everything in Instant Booker, plus:|
– Display a calendar of availability on your website
– Schedule meetings using any web form
– Lead qualification in real-time
– Reminders via email and SMS
– Routing of leads and meetings in real-time
– Booking links for sales and customer service representatives (Instant Booker)
– Integrations with Salesforce, Hubspot and others
|– Use your CRM to assign and route leads- Route and assign leads instantly|
– Update fields or create new records when the route is triggered
– Lead qualification in real time
– Custom field-based routing
– Assign to the owner of the account
– Round robin assignment- Lead to the matching of accounts
– Maintain service level agreements and notify representatives via email/Slack
Form Concierge + Distro is a bundle product where users can save 20% per user cost. This is the best tool for marketing and operations professionals who want to optimize the flow of inbound leads.
Chili Piper enterprise pricing
The Chili Piper pricing for enterprises can be customized based on organization requirements. The platform has flexible a-la-carte pricing that helps enterprises tailor their plans to meet their needs.
Chili Piper Distro Overview
Chili Piper Product Comparison
These are the four main products from Chili Piper and its pricing models
- Instant Booker – Suitable for creating booking links for Sales and CS representatives – $15 per user per month if paid yearly and $22.50 per user per month if paid monthly
- Handoff – Advanced routing allows you to book and assign meetings – $25 per user per month if paid yearly and $37.50 per user per month if paid monthly
- Form Concierge – Increase your meeting bookings by using your web forms – $30 per user per month if paid yearly + Platform Fee and $45 per user per month if paid monthly + Platform Fee
- Distro – Automated CRM routing and assignment – $20 per user per month if paid yearly – $30 per user per month if paid monthly
How much does Chili Piper cost?
Chili Piper has the following pricing plans:
Ranging from $15-$30 per user per month if paid yearly and $22.5-$45 per user per month if paid yearly
Pricing model: Subscription
If Chili Piper Pricing is Too High, Check Out These Chili Piper Alternatives
Among its competitors are: