RingCentral is the leading provider of cloud-based collaboration and communications services for U.S.-based enterprises. Users may sign up for plans that provide them access to unlimited calling, faxing, and texting.
Suppose a user is unhappy with their membership. In that case, numerous methods are accessible that may be used to cancel RingCentral subscription, either their free trial or their paid subscription, depending on which option the user considers most advantageous, following RingCentral’s cancellation policy.
Cancel RingCentral Subscription on Phone
Follow these steps to cancel RingCentral subscription by phone:
- Call 888-898-4591 to reach the RingCentral customer service team.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription, you should discuss this with the executive.
- Give them all they need to know about the account.
- Request them to cancel RingCentral membership and payments.
- Find out whether you need to take any more action.
- Wait for a time to be sure the cancellation was successful.
Cancel RingCentral Subscription on iOS
Follow these steps to cancel RingCentral subscription by iOS:
- Select “Profile” from the Settings menu.
- Choose the ‘Subscriptions’ tab. Please go to the iTunes and App Store sections if you do not see this option.
- Select Apple ID and continue. If you have an Apple ID, you can check your subscriptions by logging into your account and clicking the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Choose the RingCentral subscription you want to cancel.
- Select “Cancel” at this point.
Cancel RingCentral Subscription on Android
Follow these steps to cancel RingCentral subscription by Android:
- Open the Google Play Store software on your device and click “Subscriptions.”
- Select ‘Payments and Subscriptions’ from the Menu.
- To cancel your RingCentral membership, choose that option.
- The next step is to go to the “Cancel Subscription” option and follow the on-screen instructions.
RingCentral is a dependable conferencing platform that supports audio, video, text, and fax communications. Each plan has a sound bridge for conferences and can propose a framework to a thousand people. On the other hand, you may decide that you no longer need RingCentral’s services and choose to cancel your membership. This guide will walk you through the steps necessary to cancel RingCentral service without any difficulty.
Not satisfied with RingCentral? See their competitors and alternatives here.