If you would like to learn more about SendGrid’s pricing structure, you are in the right place. Discover SendGrid’s pricing plans and find the one that is right for your business.
What is SendGrid?
SendGrid is a cloud-based email marketing tool for marketers and developers to manage campaigns and engage their audiences. Among its key features are A/B testing, an image library, predefined templates, mailing list management, and reporting. There is an editing tool in the application that allows users to create responsive email templates and add fields to them. Marketers can segment contacts based on customer data and engagement metrics using the campaign management feature. A domain authentication system, compliance monitoring, and ISP outreach are also included to optimize email delivery. It connects with cloud-based email services and has web and SMTP APIs.
SendGrid’s pricing starts at $15 per month. There is a free plan that can store up to 2,000 contacts and send up to 6,000 emails per month. SendGrid also has email API plans starting from $19.95 per month. A free trial is available.
SendGrid Pricing Plans
The application is free to try, and you can upgrade later. The SendGrid pricing plans are divided into the following:
- Email API Plans – Suitable for email integration with your app or website. The base plan, which is the Essential plan, starts at $19.95 per month.
- Marketing Campaign Plans – Ideal for designing, setting up, and sending targeted email marketing campaigns. The basic plan starts at $15 per month.
SendGrid Enterprise Pricing
Among SendGrid’s pricing plans, the Advanced Plan is best suited for large enterprises. A blend of the Free Plan and the Basic Plan elements, this plan includes all the features you would expect from SendGrid. Prices start at $60 per month and go up to $900 per month. Customized plans are available for enterprises looking for tailor-made plans for their business.
SendGrid Product Comparison
SendGrid pricing depends on whether you need an Email API or Marketing Campaigns plan. Marketing Campaigns allows you to design and send email marketing campaigns and automation. With Email API, your application or website can trigger email marketing campaigns.
Email API Plans
- Essentials: Enhance your business with essential email tools – Starting at $19.95 per month
- Pro: Manage your email delivery to maximize your ROI – Starting at $89.95 per month
- Premier: Optimize your email marketing program with extra support – Custom Pricing
Marketing Campaign Plans
- Basic: Create, send, and measure email marketing campaigns effortlessly – Starting at $15 per month
- Advanced 10K: Send up to 50,000 emails and 10,000 contacts per month without overages – Starting at $60 estimated per month
How Much Does SendGrid Cost?
SendGrid pricing starts at $15 per month and offers 4 different plans:
- Essentials (Email API) at $19.95 per month
- Basic (Marketing Campaigns) at $15.00 per month
- Advanced (Marketing Campaigns) at $60.00 per month
- Pro (Email API) at $89.95 per month
- Free Plan with limited features
- Enterprise Plan
If SendGrid Pricing is Too High, Check Out These Alternatives
Listed are the popular alternatives to SendGrid that are closest in features, functionality, and advantages.
- EngageBay: It enables small businesses and startups to acquire, engage, nurture, and convert web visitors into customers with its simple, affordable, all-in-one marketing, sales and service CRM software.
- Mailchimp: MailChimp’s email marketing software helps send targeted emails based on customer behavior, preferences, and previous purchases, or sends a series of emails using API requests.
- Salesforce Email Studio: It is one of the top email marketing platforms in the world to reach your customers. Assists with basic marketing campaigns to sophisticated one-to-one communications.
- Zoho CRM: Assists marketing teams in running campaigns efficiently and passing quality leads by optimizing campaigns to get the highest ROI.