You are in the right place if you would like to learn more about Thinkific’s pricing structure. Find the ideal plan for your business from Thinkific’s pricing plans.
What Is Thinkific?
Thinkific is an online course platform for building and selling courses and membership sites. Using it, you can create courses that include video, rich text, images, and downloadable files. You can create a sales page with all your own branding and collect payments and grant access to the course. Students can navigate between course sections, take quizzes, and obtain certificates for completing courses by navigating the table of contents.
Thinkific is accessed by over 16 million students in 164 countries and has generated over $200 million in sales. Its users include well-known names like John Lee Dumas (Entrepreneur on Fire), Lewis Howes (School of Greatness), and Sunny Lenarduzzi (YouTube guru). However, it isn’t just for entrepreneurs. The company has enterprise clients like Hootsuite, Samsung, Intuit, and Aweber.
Thinkific pricing plans are designed for online course businesses of all sizes
Thinkfic is popular for its cost-effective and flexible pricing. There are multiple plans available, so it is suitable for creators at various stages of their course creation process. New course instructors can benefit from the free plan. With the premium plan, you can choose from a wider range of courses and customize your course to meet your needs.
Thinkific Pricing Plans
Besides cost, Thinkific’s pricing plans differ in what features are included and in how many courses, communities, and admin accounts are allowed. Thinkific pricing is divided into the following packages
- Basic ($49 per month when billed monthly, and $36 when billed annually),
- Start ($99 per month when billed monthly, and $74 when billed annually),
- Grow ($199 per month when billed monthly, and $149 when billed annually), and
- Expand ($499 per month when paid annually per month when billed monthly, and $374 per month when paid annually when billed annually).
Thinkific Enterprise Pricing
The Thinkific Plus plan is designed for enterprises to be powerful, scalable, and easy to use. It is ideal for companies that operate at high volumes and who want to rebrand their learning environments for corporate clients. A full suite of affiliate marketing tools is included, as are unlimited courses and students. Thinkific’s support team can help you sign up for this plan.
Thinkific Product Comparison
With the Thinkific free plan, you can create and sell online courses using all the platform’s core features. The best thing about the free plan is the ability to enrol as many students as you like. Moreover, there are no transaction fees, and you can access your funds instantly.
As Thinkific’s entry-level plan, the Basic plan costs $49 per month. It is the best plan for beginners to start selling online courses on the Thinkific platform because it has all the essential features.
Among Thinkific’s pricing plans, Start is the best value for money at $99 per month. Most online creators prefer the plan because it offers all the essential features they need.
Thinkific’s Grow plan costs $199/month and is designed for established creators and businesses. The Grow plan is suitable for creators and businesses who need better administration tools
Thinkific’s top tier is the Expand plan, which costs $499/month. Expand is suitable for businesses that reach the Grow plan’s limit.
How much does Thinkific Cost?
There are several Thinkfic pricing plans available to meet the needs of every creator. It offers 4 types of paid plans –
- Basic Plan: $36 per month when paid annually.
- Start Plan: $74 per month when paid annually
- Grow Plan: $149 per month when paid annually
- Expand Plan: $374 per month when paid annually
If Thinkific Pricing is Too High, Check Out These Thinkific Alternatives
The following are a few of the most popular alternatives to Thinkific that offer similar features and functionality.
- Teachable – Teachable features are geared toward new course creators. It has an intuitive admin interface with its own payment processing system.
- Kajabi – Kajabi is an all-in-one platform where users can create, market, distribute, and sell custom classes without switching between programs.
- Podia – Podia lets you create videos and written content and then sell through its sales page that handles payments.
- LearnDash – LearnDash allows users to create and run online courses on WordPress using plugins.
- Udemy – Udemy has the biggest online course marketplace with a built-in platform for marketing your course to millions of users.