Looking for Sendinblue pricing? We have got you covered. If you are looking for an online tool to automate your business, read on to learn more about its pricing plans.
What Is Sendinblue?
Sendinblue is an all-in-one marketing platform for promoting targeted and meaningful communications with your customers. It enables businesses to develop relationships through marketing automation, CRM, transactional emails, SMS messages, chat and email campaigns, Facebook ads, and retargeting ads. Powered by a world-class customer happiness team, Sendinblue’s pricing plans are suited for all business types. More than 300,000 growing companies around the world use this cloud-based email marketing and marketing automation tool. It was named one of the Top 100 software companies of 2022 and ranked as the best Marketing Automation platform for small and medium businesses.
Sendinblue pricing is based on the number of emails you send, not on the number of contacts you have. It has a free account with which you can send up to 9,000 emails per month or 300 emails per day. Upgrade your plan as your business grows. You can send 20,000 emails per month for just $25 per month.
Sendinblue Pricing Plans
Sendinblue pricing is available in four plans. If you are a beginner, you can start with free email marketing. Regardless of the plan, the number of contacts is unlimited, and pricing is based on the total number of emails. No additional fees are charged when you add unlimited subscribers to your Sendinblue account. The Sendinblue Free plan allows you to send up to 300 emails per day. You can get 20,000 email addresses for $25 per month with a starter plan. A separate add-on is required to remove Sendinblue’s branding. Business plans include landing pages, multi-user access, and phone support starting at $65 per month for 20,000 emails.
Sendinblue Enterprise Pricing
For this Sedinblue pricing plan, you must contact the team for a quote. When you sign up for the Enterprise plan, you have the option of selecting your total volume of emails, as well as priority email delivery. This plan is designed for large teams to work on emails simultaneously from anywhere and access the account simultaneously. A dedicated customer success manager is at your disposal when it comes to customer support. Aside from that, you get over 20 templates for landing pages to help you get started quickly.
Sendinblue’s Product Comparison
Sendinblue’s pricing structure offers users the option to add new features and higher email limits as needed.
- The Free plan offers advanced tools for growing email lists for small businesses.
- Designed for growing businesses, the Starter plan provides advanced tools for creating highly personalized email campaigns.
- The Business plan is ideal for companies with multiple people working on their email marketing campaigns, as well as for companies looking to invest in advanced automation.
- Sendinblue’s Enterprise plan offers advanced features to large businesses with a marketing team.
How much does Sendinblue Cost?
Depending on your needs, Sendinblue pricing has four tiers including the Free tier. The cost is dependent on a number of factors, including the number of users and workflows, in addition to reporting and support.
- Starter – from $25/month
- Business – from $65/month
- Enterprise – by quote
If Sendinblue Pricing Is Too High, Check Out These Sendinblue Alternatives
Listed below are the top alternatives of Sendinblue
- Mailchimp helps growing businesses launch, build, and grow their businesses using top-of-the-line marketing tools, customer support, inspiring content, and data-driven recommendations.
- GetResponse offers a variety of tools, including a website builder and webinar hosting software, and is an established email marketing service on the market.
- ConvertKit is an email marketing software that lets you make conditional content based on the type of subscriber you have.
- Klaviyo gives your online brand direct control over consumer data and interactions, enabling you to transform transactions into productive long-term relationships.
- ActiveCampaign is an email marketing, marketing automation and CRM platform that enables businesses to segment and personalize across social media, email, messaging, chat, and text with 500+ pre-built automation.
- Constant Contact provides powerful tools for nonprofits and small businesses to simplify and amplify digital marketing