Elementor Pro’s pricing may appeal to you if you are looking to create custom designs for their website without the need for coding knowledge.
What Is Elementor Pro?
Elementor Pro is a popular page builder plugin for WordPress that allows users to create custom designs for their websites without the need for coding knowledge. With a drag-and-drop interface and a range of pre-designed templates and widgets, Elementor Pro makes it easy to create custom pages, posts, and designs. One of the key features is its theme builder, which allows users to create custom templates for different types of pages on their website, including the header, footer, and archive pages. Elementor Pro also includes a WooCommerce builder for online stores, a popup builder for creating custom popups and modals, and dynamic content features for displaying custom post types and user data.
Elementor Pro Pricing
Elementor Pro is available on a yearly subscription basis and includes access to all features and updates for one year. The pricing varies depending on the number of websites that the plugin will be used on. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee on all Elementor Pro pricing plans
Elementor Pro Pricing Plans
There is a free version of Elementor (not pro) available with limited features that you can use to create basic websites. However, to unlock all the features and capabilities you have to opt for Elementor Pro pricing plans.
- Essential Plan – 1 Pro Website – $59 per year
- Advanced Plan – 3 Pro Websites – $99 per year
- Expert Plan – 25 Pro Websites – $199 per year
- Agency Plan – 1,000 Pro Websites – $399 per year
- Basic Plan – For getting started with your personal website- $9.99 per month
Elementor Pro Enterprise Pricing
Elementor Pro does offer a custom pricing plan for businesses and organizations that need to use the plugin on a large number of websites. The custom pricing plan includes a dedicated account manager and support team, as well as additional features and services tailored to the needs of the business. The custom pricing plan is designed to meet the needs of large-scale enterprises and can be a good option for businesses that need to use Elementor Pro on multiple websites or for large-scale web development projects.
Elementor Pro Product Comparison
Elementor Pro pricing plans have different features and capabilities. Here is a comparison of the different plans:
- Essential Plan: Basic widgets and templates, visual form builder, WooCommerce builder, theme builder, popup builder, and integrations with third-party services.
- Advanced Plan: Everything in the Essential Plan plus advanced widgets and templates, custom fonts, dynamic content, advanced form fields, and marketing integrations.
- Expert Plan: Everything in the Advanced Plan plus advanced e-commerce features, custom breakpoints, role manager, advanced integrations, and priority support.
- Agency Plan: Everything in the Expert Plan plus white labeling, client billing, dedicated account manager, and VIP support.
- Basic Plan: Basic widgets and templates, visual form builder, theme builder, popup builder, and integrations with third-party services, but limited features compared to the paid plans.
How Much Does Elementor Pro Cost?
Elementor Pro pricing plans are based on the number of websites that the plugin will be used on. Pricing includes access to all of the features and updates for one year, as well as support from the Elementor Pro team. It is available on a yearly subscription basis and includes access to all features and updates for one year.
If Elementor Pro Pricing Is Too High, Check Out These Elementor Pro Alternatives
There are many alternatives to Elementor Pro available in the market that offer similar features and capabilities. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Divi: Divi is a popular page builder for WordPress that offers a wide range of templates, modules, and customization options. It also includes a theme builder, a visual editor, and a split-testing feature.
- Beaver Builder: Beaver Builder is another popular page builder for WordPress that offers drag-and-drop editing, a theme builder, and a range of templates and modules. It also includes a front-end editing mode and supports WooCommerce integration.
- Thrive Architect: Thrive Architect is a page builder for WordPress that offers a wide range of templates, modules, and customization options. It also includes conversion-focused elements, a landing page builder, and split-testing features.
- Oxygen: Oxygen is a visual website builder for WordPress that offers a range of customization options, a built-in design library, and the ability to add custom code. It also includes a responsive design mode and a WooCommerce builder.