Looking for Mailgun pricing? Find out what the cost of Mailgun is in case you are searching for email API services that let you send, validate, and receive emails at scale through your domain.
What Is Mailgun?
Mailgun is a powerful set of APIs that makes it easy to send, receive, and track email from your app, regardless of whether you are using Ruby, PHP, C#, Node.js, Python, or Java. Simple SMTP integration and an easy, RESTful API simplify sending bulk or transactional emails. The system can be scaled extremely quickly, regardless of whether you need to send 10 or 10 million emails. You can always keep track of what is going on with your email, while tags make it easy to A/B test and report on your data, all through our webhooks, so that you always know what is happening. This product was designed to be used by developers who need a simple email API integration for their apps so that they can effectively manage and track emails. Through it, developers can send transactional emails, analyze their performance, and make improvements to boost engagement.
Mailgun Email API
Mailgun pricing plans start from $35.00 per month and are subscription-based. The lowest tier is the Trial plan that offers 5,000 free emails for 1 month. Once the trial period is over, Mailgun charges you for the emails sent.
Mailgun Pricing Plans
Mailgun’s pricing plans are curated for your business needs. All the plans are flexible and built for email delivery
- Trial: 5,000 free emails for 1 month- Extra emails beyond trial volume from $1.00 per 1,000 emails
- Foundation: Starting from $35 per month- 50,000 emails per month included- Extra emails and verifications from $1.00 per 1,000 emails and from $1.20 per 100 verifications
- Scale: Starting from $90 per month – 100,000 emails per month included – Extra emails and verifications from $0.80 per 1,000 emails and from $1.20 per 100 verifications
- Custom: Pricing on request
Mailgun Enterprise Pricing
Enterprise senders can count on Mailgun’s Throughput and Rapid Fire Delivery SLAs to ensure optimal delivery speeds. Your recipients will be able to receive high-volume messages 24 hours a day, regardless of whether you have to burst to send millions of emails within minutes. The Mailgun pricing for this plan is custom and you get pricing on request. The experts tailor your plan to meet your business needs.
Mailgun Product Comparison
Monthly pricing for Mailgun starts at $35, which includes 50,000 emails. On a tiered plan, if you send at least 100,000 emails per month, you will receive a dedicated IP address. There is also a Flex plan, which is basically a pay-per-use service for users who have exhausted the Free quota. Every 1,000 emails cost $0.80 under that Flex plan. The price plan you choose will determine how long logs will be retained, how many emails will be validated, whether you receive a dedicated IP address and whether you get live phone support or instant chat support.
How Much Does Mailgun Cost?
With Mailgun pricing tiers you get 5,000 emails for the first month using the Trial plan. Then pay as per your needs. Paid plans start from $35.
- 0-5,000 emails: Free
- Next 500,000 emails: $0.00050 per email
- Next 1,000,000 emails: $0.00035 per email
- Next 5,000,000 emails: $0.00010 per email
- Any additional emails: $0.00010 per email
If Mailgun Pricing Is Too High, Check Out These Mailgun Alternatives
These are the top Mailgun Alternatives:
- Mailjet – Send, monitor, and track transactional emails in real-time.
- Mailchimp Transactional Email – Previously known as Mandrill, this API is used to deliver transactional emails from websites and applications.
- Amazon SES – Amazon Simple Email Service provides a safe, secure way to send and analyze emails via IP deployment in the cloud.
- Elastic Email – Elastic Email is an email marketing software that offers customers email services through an API that is cost-effective.