LinkedIn is a great way to meet other professionals with similar interests and build your professional network. The LinkedIn Premium features may improve your experience on the site, helping you locate better available jobs, advertise your business, and locate qualified individuals for various positions.
However, if you no longer consider the value of LinkedIn Premium or choose not to continue paying for it, it is recommended that you can cancel your LinkedIn subscription. The good news is that cancelling LinkedIn Premium is a simple and easy procedure. In this article, you’ll get the steps to cancel LinkedIn subscription.
Steps of Cancel LinkedIn Subscription
Detailed instructions on how to cancel LinkedIn premium membership are provided below:
- The first step is to visit LinkedIn.com and log in. Then, select the “Me” symbol on your LinkedIn homepage to access your profile settings.
- Select “Access My Premium” to connect your LinkedIn Premium account.
- Select the option to “Manage Subscription.”
- In the drop-down menu that appears, choose “Cancel subscription”.
- If prompted to continue with the cancellation process, choose the option to maintain your membership.
- For example, “Cancel and lose credits” may appear here.
- Select “Continue to cancel” from the menu.
- Choose your cancellation reason and then click “Confirm cancellation.”
Subscription services and productivity tools are only two examples of offerings that may be accessed via paid subscriptions. They’re great when you need them and sometimes even fun, but having too many at once may be a headache and a waste of money. When subscribers begin to rise, it’s an excellent time to review and consider cost-cutting measures.
If you cancel LinkedIn Premium before the end of your free trial, you won’t be able to register for another free trial for at least a year. When you stop paying for LinkedIn Premium, your account will be downgraded to the free LinkedIn Basic plan. However, remember that you will still have access to Premium features until the completion of your monthly cycle, even after cancelling. We hope you’ll get the best information from this article.
If you’d be willing to use LinkedIn to generate new business instead, check our collection of best LinkedIn Automation Tools.