Salesforce is an American corporation that offers a comprehensive platform for managing client relationships across several business functions, including marketing, advertising, customer support, and e-commerce.
Additionally, it provides tools for usage in marketing, community management, AI, and application development.
Although Salesforce customers have the choice to pay on a monthly or yearly basis, the company charges monthly. Because of the individualized nature of the plans, it is highly recommended that prospective clients get a price before signing up. You’ll be free to set up a demo in any way you choose and cancel. In this article, we’ll show you precisely what you need to do to cancel Salesforce subscription.
Cancel Salesforce Subscription on iOS
If you’re trying to cancel Salesforce membership on iOS, you should know that uninstalling the app isn’t enough. Take the following steps
- In the settings menu, choose your name to begin.
- Next, go to the menu and choose “Subscriptions.”(Please be aware that this tab may not appear immediately. Then, go to the App Store or iTunes).
- Choose your Apple ID to proceed. Check your Apple ID, login, and click “Subscriptions.”
- Select the Sales (subscription) you are interested in reviewing next.
- Next, press the Cancel button.
Cancel Salesforce Subscription on Android
If you’re trying to cancel Salesforce membership on Android, you should know that uninstalling the app isn’t enough. Take the following steps.
- To start, open the Google Play Store. Remember to use the correct Google account if you have more than one.
- Choose “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the “Cancel Subscription” button next to the Salesforce plan you want to cancel.
- Proceed as instructed.
Salesforce bills monthly, but you have the option to pay annually. If you cancel Salesforce during the middle of a billing cycle, you will be charged for the balance of that cycle and have access to the service until the conclusion of the billing cycle.
There is no way to restore your account after deletion. As a result, Salesforce will wipe clean your whole profile. It will be unable to regain your lost points, badges, or nifty badges. This article will assist you with cancelling your Salesforce membership.
You can also check current Salesforce pricing for small businesses.