Finding the best LinkedIn automation tools is critical for people leveraging LinkedIn to generate new business. LinkedIn on its own is effective but leveraging the proper sales tool to help can amplify your efforts.
There is a huge surge in the development of browser plug-ins and applications for automating work on LinkedIn. Let’s discuss some of the best LinkedIn Automation Tools in the market in this article.
What are LinkedIn Automation Tools?
LinkedIn automation tools are programs that save you time by finding contacts based on specific criteria, sending connection requests, following up with prospects, and performing other tasks on LinkedIn. They can also send messages to connections automatically. These tools are regularly used in B2B Sales.
This applies to any kind of communication one might want to send on LinkedIn, such as a connection request or a prospecting message. But, LinkedIn message automation must be done securely since sending too many requests or messages at once can be considered spamming, and LinkedIn might restrict you for it or ban you.
LinkedIn automation tools are software that are designed to mimic human behavior while performing tasks on LinkedIn. It uses tools to automate tasks that would otherwise be done by hand. Sending follow-up messages, connection requests, messaging prospects, and other sales prospecting activities fall into this category.
One must, however, send automated messages at spread out intervals. Bulk messaging at once will reveal the use of third-party tools, resulting in the suspension of a LinkedIn account.
Best LinkedIn Automation Tools Considerations
LinkedIn automation tools are programs developed to handle the manual work of generating potential leads for businesses and companies. It becomes necessary to know and understand your goals before you actually dive into using these tools. Here are potential requirements you must keep in mind before opting for a LinkedIn automation tool to suit your needs:
- Ease of use
- Ability to get the job you need done (aka: what you’re doing manually).
Once the requirements are identified, it is essential to understand that the tool you select is in line with your requirements.
- Automating connection requests
- Automating saving profiles
- Automating sending messages
- Automating viewing profiles
Why Should You Be Careful While Using LinkedIn Automation Tools?
LinkedIn is a social network for professionals, not a network of robots, so it doesn’t tolerate automation tools that go against its terms of service to use them. This is one reason why they state on their “Prohibited Software and Extensions” page that third-party software is not permitted on their platform.
However, it is unlawful to utilize them for illegal or dubious purposes, such as spamming contacts. One might risk being removed from the platform if caught. Utilizing proper automation tools in the proper manner is essential for using LinkedIn features safely. Therefore, caution is advised while using a program to assist in automating LinkedIn activity.
Another act that could get your account restricted or banned is when overactive accounts suddenly experience a surge in connections. LinkedIn considers it suspicious behavior if you automate your LinkedIn profile and then suddenly gain 1000+ connections.
Best LinkedIn Automation Tools
Below are the best LinkedIn Automation Tools:
SocialBee – All-in-One Social Media Automation Tool
SocialBee is a powerful social media management tool designed to help users generate leads by posting and managing their profiles on major social media platforms, including LinkedIn. With SocialBee, you automate the posting process, from creation to publishing and tracking performance.
Using content to generate LinkedIn leads is a strategy that works when posting consistently. SocialBee simplifies the process of creating and scheduling content, publishing posts, and analyzing stats.
- Design posts within the platform using integrations with Canva, Unsplash, and GIPHY
- Organize social media content into categories
- Schedule and automate posting across multiple platforms
- Re-use evergreen posts or expire time-sensitive content
- Track your links with 5+ URL Shorteners integrations
- Monitor your posts and profiles in the Analytics tab
SocialBee pricing is divided into annual and monthly plans:
- The monthly plans are: Bootstrap ($19/month), Accelerate ($39/month), Pro ($79/month)
- The annual plans are: Bootstrap ($15.8/month), Accelerate ($32.5/month), Pro ($65.8/month)
SocialBee reduces the time it takes to manage LinkedIn posting and ensures you get the most out of each post. With a comprehensive posting calendar, SocialBee makes it easy to organize and plan content in advance to ensure posting with regularity.
You can recycle posts multiple times with slight variations to maximize your reach and keep engaging your community. You can also build large content libraries by importing ideas from different sources, such as CSV files or RSS Feeds.
With all these features combined, SocialBee offers an affordable way to grow LinkedIn profiles with minimal effort.
Dux-Soup – An Easy To Use LinkedIn Automation Tool
Dux-Soup is one of the most widely used Chrome extensions for LinkedIn automation. The fact that Dux-Soup is so simple to use is one of the main factors contributing to its popularity. Even a novice can automate outreach and profile visits, LinkedIn messaging, connection endorsements, and much more with the help of this automation tool.
Additionally, you can create LinkedIn drip campaigns that end when a potential client responds.
- Outstanding customer service
- Simple prospect management
- Different types of integrations are available
Dux-Soup pricing is divided into three main categories: Individual, Team, and Agency.
- The Individual plan is further divided into annual and monthly plans. The monthly plans are Starter Dux (Free), Pro Dux ($14..99 per month), and Turbo Dux ($55 per month). The annual plans are: Starter Dux (Free), Pro Dux ($11.25 per month), and Turbo Dux ($41.25 per month).
- The Team plan is further divided into Pro edition ($135 yearly) and Turbo edition ($495 yearly).
- The Agency plan is further divided into two categories: Dux-Soup Pro ($337.50 per month) and Dux-Soup Turbo ($412.50 per month).
Dux-Soup will not only help you in identifying and targeting qualified leads, but it will also further help you in increasing lead creation, interacting with prospects on LinkedIn, and keeping those prospects organized.
With the help of automated lead generation from Dux-Soup, you can swiftly establish connections with prospects, see their LinkedIn profiles, and message them. To ensure that you connect solely with prospects who meet your needs, it also allows you to use automatic screening and interaction capabilities.
While the programme is effective at generating leads and prospecting, many customers complain that it slows their connections and makes it difficult for pages to load.
Expandi – A Simple LinkedIn Automation Tool
Expandi is the safest LinkedIn automation tool available and has a tonne of convenient additional capabilities, making it one of the most powerful LinkedIn automation tools available. Because it is cloud-based, you can look forward to various features that will make automation easy. You can, for example, use the tool to locate LinkedIn details on relevant Facebook and Twitter profiles.
The slowdown between activities in Expandi copies human behavior and keeps within LinkedIn’s guidelines. Another feature that makes Expandi liked by all is its dynamic, advanced personalization feature. This enables you to include photos from your prospect’s profile in your customized messages.
- Compatible with other marketing tools
- Lets you manage different accounts from the same dashboard
- Has smart limits to ensure that limited connection requests or messages are sent per day
- Has an automatic warm-up feature that gradually raises daily limits
- Offers dedicated IP addresses
Expandi’s pricing plan costs $99 per month. If you’re not sure about the tool, you can use the free 7-day trial to try it out.
Expandi not only allows users to select their target audience but also assists in the creation of multiple ad campaigns for various niche markets with no restrictions. With a user-friendly dashboard, this tool gives organizations a better understanding of their active campaigns, connection values, and response rates.
Users can also upload their own lead list and begin running campaigns. Expandi allows you to increase your LinkedIn outreach in a much safer, smarter, and better way, allowing you to reach more potential customers.
Phantombuster – A Sophisticated LinkedIn Automation Tool
Phantombuster is a LinkedIn automation tool that allows businesses to automate their actions. One of Phantombuster’s best features is the data collecting feature, which provides valuable data for running effective campaigns. Phantombuster makes work easier by automating functions such as sending connection requests, customized messages, liking & commenting on posts, and other activities.
- Quickly expands your network
- Extracts data from social media platforms
- Easily Integrates with additional tools
- Offers Free Plan
Phantombuster pricing is divided into annual and monthly plans.
- The annual plans are: Trial (Free), Starter ($48 per month), Pro ($112 per month), and Team ($320 per month).
- The monthly plans are: Trial (Free), Starter ($59 per month), Pro ($139 per month), and Team ($399 per month)
Phantombuster has the tools required for effective data extraction. It has customer service available to answer any of the queries in addition to what looks like an unlimited array of automation options for numerous websites, social media apps, and business connectors.
To fully utilize the potential of Phantombuster, you have to combine specific automation to operate together. Each “Phantom” is designed to be used in conjunction with other Phantoms, enabling you to adapt your workflow. Phantoms from particular categories can also be combined for specialized automation and data extraction.
Zopto – A Simple LinkedIn Automation Tool
Zopto is a cloud-based tool that assists startups and sales teams in automating LinkedIn lead generation in order to expand customer acquisition beyond their current networks and markets. It is made to assist marketing and sales representatives in generating leads.
Among the numerous useful LinkedIn automation capabilities offered by Zopto are contact screening, the ability to choose its involvement, and simple data-driven lead management. It is an automation tool that every company and marketing team should have in their toolbox.
- Offers AB or bucket testing functionality
- Simple to customize target audience
- Develops and adds new features constantly
Zopto pricing is divided into monthly and quarterly plans.
- The monthly plans are: Personal ($ 215 per month), Grow ($344 per month), and Agency & Enterprise ($860 per month).
- The quarterly plans are: Personal ($ 172 per month), Grow ($275 per month), and Agency & Enterprise ($688 per month).
The best thing about Zopto is that an account representative walks you through the entire setup process, making it easier for you to use. After that, it’s simple enough to figure out with a little tinkering.
Zopto is a comprehensive LinkedIn automation tool that enables you to quickly build and scale the sales development operations even with a small team. It increases engagement with potential clients while also broadening the LinkedIn network.
MeetAlfred – A LinkedIn Automation Tool For Teams
MeetAlfred, formerly known as Leonard, is a social media tool that makes it simple to automate LinkedIn tasks. Its in-built LinkedIn CRM makes it simple to manage outreach teams and campaigns. Through it, you can further connect it to your GSuite account and extend the reach of your campaigns.
- Offers several campaign sequences
- Effective analytics dashboard
- Built-in safe usage limits
- There are numerous integrations available
MeetAlfred pricing is divided into monthly and quarterly plans.
- The monthly plans are: Personal ($49 per month), Business ($89 per month), and Enterprise ($699 per month).
- The quarterly plans are: Personal ($39 per month), Business ($69 per month), and Enterprise ($499 per month).
MeetAlfred is a unified platform that can automate and effectively connect with prospects via multiple channels over any length of time. It’s completely intuitive and assists you in creating engaging campaigns that don’t feel spammy.
Leadfuze – Automated LinkedIn Lead Generation Software
LeadFuze is a LinkedIn automation tool that automates the tedious task of locating contact information for potential leads. Leadfuze provides vital information that makes identifying prospects easier. If you’re looking for lead nurturing and prospecting, this is definitely worth a shot. It is a lead generation platform that employs artificial intelligence to match leads to specific opportunities and industries.
The tool provides detailed information as well as basic data such as checked emails, phone numbers, social media accounts, and more. You can use these real-time statistics to communicate with your leads and increase conversion rates.
- Small teams can easily use this tool to generate leads more quickly
- User-friendly Interface
- Features powerful integrations
LeadFuze pricing plan is divided into three main categories: the Starter Plan starts at $132.30 per month), the scaling starts at $447.30 per month and a customizable custom plan.
LeadFuze has an excellent cold email builder and offers helpful training to ensure that you are following best practices. It collects professional data from around the world in order to provide you with the most up-to-date leads.
With unlimited access, you can find anyone’s contact information in your target market and have entire lead lists built for you. It enables businesses to gain access to potential profiles on platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.
However, if you’re a small entrepreneur who only uses social media for content distribution, daily engagement, and general promotion, you should consider other options.
Octopus CRM – All-in-One LinkedIn Automation Tool
Octopus CRM is the most popular LinkedIn outreach automation tool, allowing businesses to send bulk connection requests, automated messages, and import LinkedIn profiles. You can use this tool to automate almost any LinkedIn task in a single dashboard. Octopus is one of the best at creating LinkedIn lead-generation funnels.
It is also a relationship management tool designed specifically for LinkedIn that allows you to reach your target audience and connect with them.
- Simple User Interface
- Offers a comprehensive library of resources
- Excellent value for money
- The ability to link campaigns
Octopus CRM pricing is divided into monthly and annual plans.
- The monthly plans are: Starter ($9.99 per month), Pro ($14.99 per month), Advanced ($21.99 per month), and Unlimited ($39.99 per month).
- The annual plans are: Starter ($6.99 per month), Pro ($9.99 per month), Advanced ($14.99 per month), and Unlimited ($24.99 per month).
One of the noteworthy features of Octopus CRM is that you can incorporate it into your overall LinkedIn marketing strategy as a Chrome extension, which will significantly improve your lead generation. The great thing about Octopus CRM is that it can automate all the repetitive tasks for you, saving you time, money, and effort.
Overall, it is a practical solution, particularly for B2B marketers.
Dripify – Multifunction LinkedIn Automation Tool
Dripify is a LinkedIn automation software that can build a sales funnel in minutes using advanced algorithms. All you have to do is import leads from CSV files into the tool and create a foolproof prospecting sequence. Then, using the intuitive control panel, set the time intervals and triggers, and you’re done.
Through Dripify you can also create a selective workflow and assign preferential roles and privileges to your team members. You can further analyze your daily LinkedIn dynamics in trackable metrics and download a lead summary report.
- Simple and accessible user interface
- Imports leads by filtering targets
- Builds prospecting sequence
Dripify pricing is divided into monthly and annual plans.
- The monthly plans are: Basic ($59 per month), Pro ($79 per month), and Advanced ($99 per month).
- The annual plans are: Basic ($39 per month), Pro ($59 per month), and Advanced ($79 per month).
Dripify is a versatile LinkedIn automation tool designed to help with the quality of LinkedIn leads. With Dripify, you can easily generate leads on autopilot mode. Dripify has advanced algorithms and integration options with all major platforms, making it a must-have tool for any digital marketer.
Linked Helper2 – Lead Generation Focused LinkedIn Automation Tool
LinkedHelper is a popular LinkedIn automation tool known for its versatility in automating LinkedIn activities. It is an automation software that will assist you in automating the process of optimizing and boosting your LinkedIn profile. It is delivered as a standalone desktop application that functions locally on your PC like a smart browser, mimicking human behavior.
- Easy to use LinkedIn tool
- Unmatched integration abilities
- Outreach campaign templates are simple to modify
- In-built CRM for lead management
- Messaging sequences are easier to create
Linked Helper2 has four main categories of the plan.
- Firstly, it has a monthly plan which is divided into three categories: Trial (Free), Standard ($15 per month), and Pro ($ 45 per month)
- Secondly, it has a three months plan which is divided into three categories: Trial (Free), Standard ($13.33 per month), and Pro ($40 per month).
- Thirdly, it has a six months plan which is divided into three categories: Trial (Free), Standard ($10 per month), and Pro ($30 per month).
- Finally, it has an annual monthly plan which is divided into three categories: Trial (Free), Standard ($8.25 per month), and Pro ($24.75 per month)
One of the key features of Linked Helper 2 is the ability to create fully automated workflows that can be customized to your specific requirements. It is one of those tools that will assist you in implementing a multitude of methods for increasing your reach and generating new leads online. Overall, it can help you expand your growth on LinkedIn, as well as grow your circle and increase your sales.
However, one of LinkedHelper’s limitations is that you cannot use the same license on two LinkedIn accounts simultaneously. You can, however, switch between accounts.
Kennected – A Straightforward LinkedIn Automation Tool
Kennected is a SaaS-based marketing software that automates outreach, personalized follow-ups, scales relationships, and creates new revenue streams to simplify the lead generation process. It integrates with LinkedIn Basic and Sales Navigator to simplify and automate your lead generation efforts. You can send your connection requests with ease and automatically follow up on them similar to how you would do manually.
- Helps to track the source of each individual website visitor
- Notify you of follow-up activities and new leads
- Offers lead segmentation based on name, site behavior, and geo-location
- Scraps email addresses
Kennected has three main pricing plans: Monthly ($89 per month), Annual ($859 per year), and Training & Access ($1,497 upfront).
Kennected has a one-on-one consulting process that is designed to assist customers in quickly generating conversations and sales. It will automatically send thousands of cold outreach messages to prospects every month. In comparison to other traditional marketing services, it provides a transparent and effective solution.
Best LinkedIn Automation Tools Ranked
Here is a rough ranking of the tools. They’re hard to rank because they all do similar things. LinkedIn automation tools can be a great addition but don’t stop there. You should be creating content on LinkedIn by writing LinkedIn posts on a consistent basis.
- Linked Helper2
- Octopus CRM