1Password pricing plans are user-specific. There are five different plans that can be chosen from with different price per-user monthly plans available for each. This article provides an overview of the platform and its pricing so that you can compare its costs, features, and benefits.
What is 1Password?
1Password enables you to store all of your passwords in a single vault that you can access from anywhere using any device. Data is protected by AES 256-bit encryption, which is the same encryption used by banks and governments throughout the world.
It also provides browser extensions that will allow you to automatically fill in passwords in your browser as you type them in. Using the software is very easy and it is cost-effective as well. 1Password’s pricing is relatively inexpensive.
To learn more about what is 1Password, we’ve got you covered.
Simple, Convenient Security
Even though 1Password pricing plans offer a 14-day trial, there does not appear to be a permanent free version offered by the company.
For an individual user, the monthly pricing for 1Password starts at only $2.99 per month, while for those who purchase the 1Password Business tier, the monthly price rises to $7.99 per month, per user.
1Password Pricing Plans
The 1Password pricing plans are divided into Individuals and Families along with Teams & Businesses.
You can try 1Password for free for 30 days if you wish to get a feel for how easy it is to use before you decide to buy it.
|Standard||Families||Teams Starter Pack||Business|
|Pricing||$2.99 per month||$4.99 per month||$19.95 per month||$7.99 per user per month|
|Storage||1 GB||1 GB||10 GB(1 GB per user)||110 GB(5 GB per user)|
1Password Enterprise Pricing
If you are a large organization and you would like a dedicated account manager to help you out and a personalized onboarding process, this is the best option for you.
1Password product comparison
Here is a brief breakdown of which plan is best based on your requirements
- 1Password (standard) — ideal for managing passwords by one individual
- 1Password Family — for managing or sharing passwords with friends or family
- 1Password Teams — suitable for small businesses, such as startups. It charges a flat fee of $19.95 per month for up to ten users
- 1Password Business — for business teams needing VIP support or more storage
- 1Password Enterprise — best for businesses with a large customer base with personalized onboarding.
1Password pricing plans are annually billed.
How Much Does 1Password Cost?
Pricing starts at $2.99 per month and go up to $19.95 per month. Price varies by need.
1Password pricing plans vary based on need below:
- At $2.99 per month, you can get 1Password (Personal & Family).
- For $4.99 per month, you can get 1Password Families (Personal & Family).
- The monthly fee for Business (Team & Business) is $7.99 per user.
- For $19.95 per month, you can try out the Teams Starter Pack (Team & Business).
1Password does not have a free version of its service. There is a 30-day free trial for consumers, and a 6-month free trial for businesses, but once that period is over, you have to pay for the service.
If 1Password Pricing is Too High, Check Out These 1Password Alternatives
Listed are the top competitors and alternatives of 1Password:
|Product Name||Starting Price ($)||Billed||Unit||Free Trial|
|Keeper||2.5||per month||per user||Yes|
|Dashlane||5||per month||per user||No|
|Sticky Password||29.99||per year||per user||Yes|
|Zoho Vault||0.9||per month||per user||Yes|
|Teamsid||3||per month||per user||Yes|