Would you like to know more about ConvertKit’s pricing? Let us help you determine how much ConvertKit will cost your company. ConvertKit as you may all know is one of the most commonly used email marketing tools available today. It offers a powerful way to connect with your prospects and expand your market.
What is ConvertKit?
ConvertKit is a cloud-based email marketing automation solution that assists professional YouTubers, course creators, bloggers, podcasters, and content-driven business owners with lead generation and audience retention. Using this tool, users can create custom opt-in forms, workflow automation rules, drag-and-drop email sequences, landing page templates, and more to increase their email list and automate the drip email marketing process. This software is designed to help you set up landing pages, marketing and sales funnels, delayed sends, and A/B test content with ease. The tool also helps you manage blog posts, email marketing automation, and e-commerce depending on the nature of the business.
ConvertKit pricing comes with convenient subscription options for users who need email automation tools.
ConvertKit pricing is pretty simple and straightforward. The prices vary based on the number of subscribers, as do the features you are looking for. ConvertKit pricing, if paid monthly, starts at $15 a month for up to 300 contacts, $29/per month for a maximum of 1000 subscribers, $49/per month for a limit of 3,000 subscribers or $79 monthly if you have up to 5000 contacts. Freemium plans are also available for those with fewer than 1,000 subscribers, but they do not include automation. It also offers a Creator Pro pricing plan starting at $29/month that comes with advanced reporting, subscriber score reports, and Facebook custom audiences. Using ConvertKit’s Creator and Creator Pro plans, you can migrate your email list from another email tool at no additional cost.
ConvertKit Pricing Plans
Let’s check out the different features that ConvertKit pricing plans offer.
- Free – For up to 300 subscribers can be availed just by signing up.
- Creator – Starting from $15/month suitable for up to 300 subscribers. Has a free trial on offer.
- Creator Pro – Starting from $29/month, ideal for up to 300 subscribers. There is a free trial available.
ConvertKit Enterprise Pricing
Enterprises can use the Creator Pro plan. It is ideal for established creators who want to scale their businesses. The pricing varies with subscriber growth.
ConvertKit Product Comparison
ConvertKit Free Plan
ConvertKit offers limited features with its free plan. It’s a good fit for companies just getting started with audience building. Tagging of subscribers, custom domain names, broadcasts by email and unlimited forms and landing forms are all available.
ConvertKit Creator Plan
ConvertKit offers a 14-day free trial of its Creator Plan features. It includes features such as integrations, premium support, and automated funnels. Migrations from other tools are also free. ConvertKit pricing charges are subscriber based.
- 1,000 subscribers – $29/month
- 3,000 subscribers – $49/month
- 5,000 subscribers – $79/month
- 10,000 subscribers – $119/month
- 15,000 subscribers – $149/month
- 25,000 subscribers – $199/month
- 45,000 subscribers – $319/month
ConvertKit Creator Pro Plan
The final ConvertKit pricing plan is the Creator Pro. Apart from the features of the Creator Plan, it includes features such as the newsletter referral system access, Facebook custom audiences, email broadcast redirect links and priority support, among others. As with the Creator plan, the Creator Pro plan is charged on the basis of the number of subscribers you have.
- 1,000 subscribers – $59/month
- 3,000 subscribers – $79/month
- 5,000 subscribers – $111/month
- 10,000 subscribers – $167/month
- 15,000 subscribers – $209/month
- 25,000 subscribers – $279/month
- 45,000 subscribers – $447/month
How Much Does ConvertKit Cost?
To summarise, here are the various ConvertKit Pricing models:
- Creator – Starting at $15/month for monthly subscriptions and $9/month for yearly subscriptions for 300 subscribers
- Creator Pro – Starting at $29/month for monthly subscriptions and $25/month for yearly subscriptions for 300 subscribers
If ConvertKit Pricing is Too High, Check Out These ConvertKit Alternatives
These are the top ConvertKit Alternatives
- HubSpot Marketing Hub: Starting from $50/month. Has a flat rate and a free trial along with a free version.
- Zoho Campaigns: Starting at no cost. The tool has a flat rate and a free trial for paid plans.
- Klaviyo: Starting from $20/month, the pricing is usage-based. Free trial and free version available