Looking for Jotform pricing plans? Nothing to worry about. We have you covered. To learn more about this technology’s pricing, continue reading.
What Is Jotform?
Jotform is a form-building and survey tool that allows you to quickly collect customer feedback as part of a comprehensive market research project. Getting started is easy with a large template library containing over 10,000 forms and surveys. With Jotform, you can accept online payments as well as perform e-commerce functions. Several payment methods are integrated with the tool, including PayPal, Square, and Stripe. Additionally, the system includes software solutions for file sharing, data analytics, and social media. No matter if you run a business, a nonprofit, or work in education or healthcare, Jotform makes it easy to collect and manage information.
Trusted Form Builder
The tool advertises itself as a free online form builder. Jotform Pricing offers monthly plans with unlimited forms and submissions. Users can stay with the free plan if they wish. There are currently five different pricing editions available with a free trial for Jotform. Elite packages are also available with Jotform Pricing on a yearly basis.
Jotform Pricing Plans
Jotform offers a free Starter plan that allows you to create 5 forms and submit 100 submissions per month. With the Bronze package, you get 25 forms and 1,000 submissions for $39 per month (paid annually). Using the Silver plan, you can submit up to 10,000 forms per month for $49 per month (paid annually). The Gold option offers unlimited forms and 100,000 submissions per month. Jotform provides discounts to organizations that are educational or non-profit.
Jotform Enterprise Pricing
Enhance decision-making with data without compromising security. The no-code solutions and administrative controls of Jotform Enterprise allow teams to automate, collaborate, and scale without relying on legacy systems. Your business needs determine how much you pay with Jotform Enterprise.
The various Jotform pricing tiers for enterprises are:
- 5 – 49 users: $79 Per user/month
- 50 – 199 users: $69 Per user/month
- 200+ users: $59 Per user/month
Jotform’s Product Comparison
Jotform Pricing has monthly plans with unlimited forms and submissions. Jotform has 5 different pricing plans; which are as follows:
- Starter: The starter plan includes limited features. There is a limit of 5 forms per user, with 100 submissions per month. Each user is provided with 100 MB of short storage.
- Bronze: The Bronze plan costs $39 and includes 25 forms, 1000 monthly submissions, and 1 GB of storage.
- Silver: The Silver plan costs $49 a month. It offers 50 forms, 2500 monthly submissions, and 10 GB of storage.
- Gold: Users pay $129 a month for this plan. It includes up to 100 forms and 1000 submissions per month. The Gold plan also includes 100 GB of storage.
How Much Does Jotform Cost?
With the starter plan, you can submit 100 forms per month for free, which can be extended to 200. If you would like to submit more submissions, the price starts at $39/month, with a discount if you pay yearly. Jotfotm pricing for Silver plans starts at $49/month, and Gold plans at $149/month.
If Jotform Pricing Is Too High, Check Out These Jotform Alternatives
Listed below are the top alternatives of Jotform:
- Formstack Forms is a form management tool for online, offline, and paper-based forms. This no-code builder captures information and routes it directly to critical apps, including healthcare, education, finance, and more.
- ProntoForms helps organizations streamline their digital transformation by eliminating paper processes, and increasing and enhancing technician productivity.
- DocuPhase automates business processes for mid-sized and enterprise businesses across multiple industries, including finance, local government, education, and manufacturing.