Teachable’s pricing could interest you if you are considering launching an online course of your own.
What is Teachable?
Teachable coaching creation software for online courses allows creators, entrepreneurs, and small and large businesses to build personalized online courses and coaching products that come complete with videos, lectures, and quizzes that can be easily accessed by customers. Teachable handles the nitty gritty of VAT, taxes, and author payments for you. An integrated dashboard lets you track sales, gain insight into sold courses, and collect feedback.
Entrepreneurs, creators, and small business owners can earn money by sharing their knowledge through courses and coaching services. Teachable facilitates the entire process of setting up and running an online course from setting up your account to adding social media handles.
The Teachable pricing plans are divided into four models- Free, Basic, Pro, and Business. Before you decide which plan to subscribe to, you can try out the free plan to get a feel for the platform. Prices range from $39 per month for the cheapest plan to $299 per month for the most expensive plan.
Teachable Pricing Plans
With all Teachable pricing plans, creators have unlimited access to courses, videos, students, and hosting. Here are the pricing plans currently offered by the platform
- Free Plan (with 10% transaction fees)
- Basic Plan is priced at $39 per month or $348 per year ($29 per month when paid annually), in addition to a 5% transaction fee on paid course sales.
- Pro Plan priced at $119 per month or $1188 per year ($99 per month when paid annually)
- Business Plan priced at $299 per month or $2988 per year (249 per month when paid annually
Teachable Enterprise Pricing
Business plans from Teachable are currently priced at $299 per month. This package is the most comprehensive and extensive from the company. As with the Professional plan, there are no transaction fees with your course sales, and you pay the same standard processing fee for all sales. The plan is better suited to large companies with large teams of employees. A payment plan such as this would be ideal if you have many administrators overseeing your school or many instructors uploading materials.
Teachable Product Comparison
- With Teachable Free Plan, you can create and manage online courses for free. There are some limitations, especially for professionals who have already established successful businesses. The free plan serves only as a practical way to try out the platform.
- Choosing the Teachable Basic Plan is an excellent option if you want to graduate from the Free plan but cannot afford a higher plan just yet. Additionally, it is a great fit if creating online courses is your hobby or side hustle rather than your full-time job.
- Among Teachable’s pricing plans, the Pro Plan is the most popular. Among its many benefits are the advanced features it offers. Pro Plans do not charge commissions or transaction fees for course purchases, unlike the Free and Basic Plans. Revenue goes entirely to you. Educators who have mastered online course creation built a web presence, and want to move what was once a side project to a full-time business should consider Teachable Pro Plan.
- For large companies or organizations seeking a more efficient way to train their employees, the Teachable Business plan is ideal. It may be of interest to you if you are an established online course creator who needs assistance running your school. With this plan, other course creators can help you run your business while you pay them monthly.
How Much Does Teachable Cost?
Teachable starts from $39 per month and has a subscription-based model. There is a free trial available. For $10 per user per month, Teachable Pro users and Microsoft 365 E5 license holders can upgrade to Teachable Premium.
If Teachable Pricing Is Too High, Check Out These Teachable Alternatives
Listed are the top alternatives for Teachable
- Thinkific: Thinkific is an easy-to-use learning platform. From community forums to assignments to quizzes, the service offers a lot of excellent features.
- Kajabi: If you are interested in selling your knowledge online, Kajabi is another excellent tool for course creation. Besides creating online courses, hosting videos, and marketing your campaigns, you can also create landing pages or sales funnels.
- Podia: Those who want to create comprehensive membership sites with lots of features will love Podia. A one-off post can be created for customers and live chat can be used to provide better customer service. Business owners can also take advantage of excellent customer support.