LeanData is a software company that provides solutions for managing and optimizing the lead-to-account matching process in sales and marketing organizations. Its platform helps companies accurately route and track leads, as well as measure and improve the effectiveness of their sales and marketing efforts. LeanData’s solutions are designed to streamline and automate various aspects of the lead-to-account matching process, including data enrichment, de-duplication, and scoring. By providing a more efficient and accurate way to manage leads, LeanData helps companies improve the productivity and effectiveness of their sales and marketing teams and drive better business results.
What Is LeanData Used For?
LeanData is a software platform that is used to manage and optimize the lead-to-account matching process in sales and marketing organizations. Its primary purpose is to help companies accurately route and track leads, as well as measure and improve the effectiveness of their sales and marketing efforts. In addition, the service provides Customer Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities for operational development. Through the power of CRM functionality, LeanData is able to help sales and marketing teams with data enrichment, scoring, de-duplication, and routing to streamline revenue generation
- Data Enrichment: LeanData can help companies enrich their lead data by integrating with external data sources and adding missing or incomplete information to their lead records.
- Scoring: The platform helps sales representatives score leads based on factors such as their level of interest, fit, and readiness to buy. This can help sales and marketing teams prioritize their efforts and focus on the most promising leads.
- De-duplication: Account executives can utilize the de-duplication feature to identify and merge duplicate leads to ensure that they are not wasting time and resources on multiple contacts for the same person or company.
- Routing: Businesses can drive inbound leads to the appropriate sales reps or teams based on factors such as geography, product line, or stage in the sales process.
Who Uses LeanData?
LeanData targets users in sales and marketing organizations who are looking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their lead-to-account matching process. This includes companies of all sizes and industries ranging from small businesses to large enterprises. Examples of leading companies that currently use LeanData include but are not limited to SalesLoft, Toast, Snowflake, VMware, and Okta alike.
Whether a company is a cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) system or a virtual cloud computing software, LeanData is designed to appease sales teams from a myriad of sectors. It provides core sales and marketing functions that sales representatives, managers, and executives can leverage to accurately route and track their pipeline, measure the effectiveness of sales efforts, and create revenue goals to achieve.
What Does LeanData Do?
LeanData offers clients five key solutions to help them optimize sales and marketing workflows. Ultimately, the goal of LeanData is to help companies enhance their buyer experience and drive top-line revenue for growth. With the help of advanced technologies, LeanData is able to provide an all-inclusive CRM platform for teams to develop operations, generate new leads, monitor sales activity, identify demand, and increase conversion rates from leads.
- Operations: As your sales and marketing team grows, LeanData is built to assist companies with scaling by increasing the speed at which leads are generated, providing an accessible conversion tracking platform, and creating a drag-and-drop dashboard when sales teams begin taking on new territories.
- Delivers Leads: LeanData helps companies organize data by removing duplicate records, generating automated alerts from leads, and reducing stress on their IT infrastructure.
- Sales Development: The LeanData platform ensures that SDRs and BDRs are funneled with the right leads through automatic assignment and removal of triaging.
- Demand Generation: Sales representatives are able to use LeanData to generate quality leads quicker and schedule demos to generate revenue faster.
- Increases Revenue Conversion: With LeanData’s condensed lead identification dashboard, sales representatives are able to focus on quality leads, spend less time on research, and engage with high-intent accounts that are likely to become purchasers.
How Does LeanData work?
LeanData functions seamlessly as a CRM platform. It is able to integrate with a company’s existing systems to provide sales and marketing teams with an accessible resource to leverage and generate sales leads. Let’s take a closer look at how LeanData works:
- First, a company integrates LeanData with its existing systems, such as its customer relationship management (CRM) platform and marketing automation tools.
- Next, the company can set up rules and workflows in LeanData to automate certain processes, such as routing leads to the appropriate sales team or triggering follow-up emails to be sent to leads.
- LeanData then captures incoming leads from a variety of sources, such as online forms or conferences, and automatically assigns them to the appropriate sales team based on the rules and workflows set up in the platform.
- The sales team can then use LeanData to track the progress of leads through the sales funnel and access relevant information and resources to help close deals.
- LeanData also provides analytics and reporting tools to help companies track the effectiveness of their lead management and sales processes, allowing them to identify areas for improvement and optimize their operations.
- By streamlining and automating these processes, LeanData helps companies save time, improve lead qualification, and drive revenue growth.
LeanData is a software platform that offers a range of features designed to help companies streamline and optimize their operations. Highlighted below are some of the core features that the service offers to users:
|Lead Analysis||Duplicate Match|
|Account-Level Insights||Route New Leads|
|Create New Territories||System Integrations|
LeanData provides tools for analyzing and segmenting leads based on various criteria, such as industry, location, and lead source which can help companies prioritize and distribute leads effectively. In addition, the service offers insight into the accounts and contacts associated with each lead, helping sales teams understand the needs and preferences of their prospects and tailor their sales approach accordingly.
If a sales team were to change their sales approach and decide to branch out into a new geographical region, LeanData allows teams to create and assign new territories to sales representatives, helping to ensure that leads are distributed evenly and that sales teams are working on the most relevant accounts. Through the assistance of duplicate removal and the concise user interface of the LeanData CRM system, workflows inside companies can become automated, thus leading to inbound and outbound leads that are handled effectively and efficiently.
What Does LeanData Integrate With?
LeanData integrates with a handful of systems and platforms to help companies streamline and automate their operations. Some examples of applications that LeanData integrates with are listed below:
- CRM Platforms: LeanData can be integrated with popular CRM platforms, such as Salesforce or Salesloft, to allow for seamless communication and data exchange between these systems.
- Marketing Automation Tools: Integration with marketing automation platforms, such as Pardot or Marketo, can help companies automate lead generation and nurturing processes.
- Communication Platforms: Additionally, it can be integrated with web conferencing and collaboration tools, such as Zoom, Slack, or Microsoft Teams, to facilitate communication and collaboration between sales teams and other stakeholders.
- Social Media: LeanData’s service can connect with social media platforms, such as LinkedIn and Twitter, to capture leads and track social media activity related to sales prospects.
Overall, whether companies are looking to integrate with a CRM platform or their internal communication system, businesses can better manage their leads, sales processes, and customer relationships, ultimately driving revenue growth.
Who are LeanData’s Competitors and Alternatives?
Since LeanData operates in the lead generation, sales intelligence, and CRM market, it competes with a number of companies that offer their own unique functions and capabilities for sales and marketing teams to succeed. Let’s take a deeper dive into the current alternatives in the space.
- Chili Piper: Chili Piper is a sales productivity platform that schedules inbound and outbound meetings while managing to route these leads to the appropriate sales personnel.
- Bizible: Provides users with marketing analytics that can highlight how well their campaigns are performing when compared to revenue generated.
- DemandBase: Focuses on helping sales and marketing teams to identify revenue-generating opportunities early in the sales cycle.
- Lane Four: This service targets high-growth startups that use Salesforce and are looking to enhance their ABM.
- Pardot: Pardot offers clients a marketing automation platform that is centered around lead generation from social media campaigns and email marketing.
LeanData offers a range of pricing options to fit the needs of different businesses, starting at $39/license/month. According to information available on the company’s website, LeanData’s pricing is based on a subscription model, with pricing levels based on the number of users and the features included.
|Enterprise||Contact for details.|
LeanData’s pricing plans may also include additional features and customization options, such as support for multiple languages or the ability to customize the platform’s user interface. Overall, the specific features and pricing options offered by LeanData will depend on the needs and budget of the individual business.