Are you looking for Crunchbase pricing and want to see how much Crunchbase costs? Crunchbase can be a great sales tool to add to your prospecting strategies. SDRs can leverage the data to reach out to startups or VCs can use it to prospect for their next investment.
What is Crunchbase?
Crunchbase was launched in 2007 and has been providing data on VC backed startups and other private companies. Crunchbase provides intelligent prospecting software powered by live company data. The data on the businesses provided by Crunchbase includes investment and funding information, founding members and individuals in leadership positions, mergers and acquisitions, news and industry trends.
Crunchase is now expanding their offering to include not just VC startups but also other non-VC backed companies and the related contact data.
Crunchbase comes in four plans which are Basic, Starter, Pro and Enterprise. Crunchbase offers only annual payment.
The Basic Plan offers a free trial.
The Crunchbase pricing for the packages are as follows:
|Price/ Per Month||FREE||$29||$49||Contact Sales|
|Descriptions||Access firmographic data to learn more about companies at no cost.||Track and monitor the companies you care about.|
Best for individuals.
|Unlock Crunchbase’s full suite of prospecting tools fueled by sales intelligence.|
Best for individuals and small teams.
|A custom solution that scales as teams do.|
Best for large teams.
Crunchbase Pricing Plans
There are a number of features available when you subscribe to Crunchbase. The features vary according to the package you subscribed to. Basic plan is not a trial plan but rather a brief look of what Crunchbase is all about.
In the Basic plan, you will get access to:
- Gain access to data like name, location, industry and description
- See key highlights, recent news and activity, and firmographic information on company profiles
- View company profiles or search companies in the Quick Search bar
In the Starter plan, you will get everything in Basic, plus:
- See all company, investor and funding data
- See 1000 results per search
- Monitor up to 1000 companies
- Import company lists to find prospect accounts automatically
In the Pro plan, you will get everything in the Starter plan, plus:
- Access verifies contact data
- Email decision-makers with intelligent email templates
- Push company information from Crunchbase to Salesforce
- Push contacts from Crunchbase to Outreach
- Monitor up to 100000 companies
- Export results (5k rows/ month)
- Access priority support and chat
In the Enterprise plan, you will get everything in Pro, plus:
- Access as many contacts as you need across an entire team
- Enrich 40+ fields across all accounts in Salesforce
- Prospect smarter with CRM-enriched search filters
- See real-time updates
- Leverage API access
- Leverage bulk exports of the full dataset
- Access Customer Success Manager support
Crunchbase Enterprise Package Pricing
If none of the other account plans suit your needs, you have the option to create a custom Enterprise package. This includes all the Pro package features, plus any other features you may need. The difference between Pro and Enterprise is that Pro is more geared towards market research than sales prospecting.
Since Enterprise package’s features are custom based on your needs, the price for 1 single seat is $2K per user, per year. Enterprise is an all-in-one partnership intent data as well as unlimited export. However, you can have more discounts on more seats. You can inquire further by contacting their sales team.
Crunchbase Product Comparison
There are many products that are similar in the B2B database category when it comes to fulfilling the need to buy business leads. Product comparisons include Apollo, ZoomInfo, and many others. It comes down to price, contract type, data quality, coverage, and integrations.
How Much Does Crunchbase Cost?
Crunchbase uses only annual billing for all of its’ plans. Here’s what the actual cost of Crunchbase is annually:
|Plan||Total Per Year Cost|
|Starter||$29 X12 = $348|
|Pro||$49 X 12 = $588|