Dubsado’s pricing could interest you if you are looking for a tool that helps businesses manage projects, design forms, and schedule meetings.
What Is Dubsado?
Dubsado is a business management solution aimed at cutting down on busy work. Streamline your projects from start to finish by building relationships, scheduling appointments, and creating workflows. Businesses can customize reusable form templates with unique branding using Dubsado and create contracts, lead capture forms, questionnaires, and proposals. Besides creating invoice templates with payment plans, it also keeps track of every dollar spent and earned. By automating workflows, making recurring payments, sending confirmation emails, reminding employees to pay, and more, the tool enables employees to handle repetitive work. Clients can be managed through projects and organized communications can be maintained by using emails, task boards, and client portals. Businesses can accept bookings directly from their websites using the scheduler. In addition, it is mobile-friendly and integrates with tools small businesses commonly use, such as G-Suite, Zapier, and QuickBooks Online.
Dubsado is cost-effective and starts at $20 per month for the Starter plan and $40 per month for the Premier plan. There is a free trial available for both. If you are just getting started, the Starter plan is for you. With this package, you will have access to tools like form creation, invoicing, canned emails, and client portals, all in one place. You can start for free and upgrade when the time is right.
Dubsado Pricing Plans
The platform offers a slew of features that make it an invaluable tool for any business. You can find Dubsado pricing details here
- Starter Monthly Plan – $20 per month
- Premier Monthly Plan – $40 per month
- Starter Annual Plan – $200 per year
- Premier Monthly Plan – $400 per year
For an additional $10 per month, you can add another brand. Additional users can also be added if necessary. Dubsado’s extra user pricing is as follows:
- Enjoy 3 additional users for free.
- 4–10 users – $25 per month
- 11–20 users – $45 per month
- 21–30 users – $60 per month
- For 30+ users a custom quote is available
Dubsado Enterprise Pricing
The Premier plan is for those who need to streamline their processes. By using advanced features such as template-based scheduling, workflow automation, and bookkeeping integration, you can continue to run your business efficiently. Custom quotes are available as your client base grows.
Dubsado Product Comparison
- Dubsado Starter – This plan is lean but powerful. Has features such as the ability to add unlimited projects and clients, generate invoices and payment plans, and create great forms and email templates.
- Dubsado Premiere – If you are looking to automate your business this is the right plan for you. It includes all features of the Starter plan and scheduling options, such as automated workflows, public proposals, multiple leads captures at once, Zapier integration and more.
How Much Does Dubsado Cost?
Depending on whether you subscribe to the Starter or Premium plans, Dubsado pricing is $20 or $40 per month and $200 or $400 per year. The company charges additional fees if you have multiple brands and if you have a team.
If Dubsado Pricing Is Too High, Check Out These Dubsado Alternatives
Listed are the top alternatives for Dubsado
- HoneyBook – The HoneyBook CRM is an excellent tool for companies dealing with project-based clients like photographers and freelance designers. They offer a pipeline feature that allows you to keep track of your clients, send proposals, and create invoices fairly easily.
- Plutio – The all-in-one business management tool is specifically designed for freelancers and small businesses. This all-in-one app helps users manage projects, communicate with clients, share files, create proposals, and send invoices.
- SuiteDash – With SuiteDash, organizations can optimize workflows, manage subscriptions, collect feedback, store files, and more on a single platform.