Is your company considering using Grammarly but you can’t find any specific Grammarly pricing online? Would you like to read details on the platform’s plans without committing yourself to a call with their sales team? Find out all you need to know about Grammarly pricing and plans, including the business plan, below.
What is Grammarly?
Grammarly’s mission is ‘to improve lives by improving communication.’ Grammarly is a software with a cloud-based typing assistant that: Reviews spelling, grammar, punctuation, spots mistakes and provides clarity to a piece of work. It uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to suggest word replacements and identify errors. Grammarly was founded in 2009 and currently operates from San Francisco. As of March 2021, the company has over 30 million daily active users worldwide and has transformed how marketers, sales professionals, students and entrepreneurs communicate online. Salespeople like SDRs can benefit greatly from a tool like Grammarly.
Grammarly was recognized by TIME as one of the 100 most influential companies, which shows how quickly it has grown over the last 13 years to secure a place as one of the industry leaders in AI innovation. World renowned companies such as Cisco, Expedia and Expensify all use Grammarly for their business.
Grammarly is a subscription-based model. Grammarly’s cost can increase depending on the number of users that are a part of their business and enterprise plan. The company offers volume discounts on annual plans for 10 or more members and has individual pricing for businesses looking to buy a plan for more than 150 users.
Grammarly Pricing Plans
- Completely free, with basic writing suggestions and tone detection.
- Aimed at students, freelancers or anyone working in a professional environment to communicate effectively and accurately.
The main features included in this Grammarly plan are:
- Grammar, spelling and punctuation check
- Tone detection
- Starts at $12 per month.
- This package is also aimed at individuals working in a professional environment but with added features.
- Everything in the Free plan is included
- Full-sentence rewrites
- Rewrite hard-to-read sentences.
- Word choice
- Tone suggestions
- Plagiarism detection
- Inclusive language detected
- Starts at $15 per month per user.
- You can try Grammarly Business free for 7 days.
- This plan is intended for large teams, organizations and enterprises.
- Everything in Premium is included and more.
- Style guide
- Example of Style guide
- Create a company style guide to help team members write consistently and on-brand.
- Brand tones
- Analytics dashboard
- Account roles and permissions
- SAML single sign-on
- Word and sentence variety
How Much Does Grammarly Cost?
|Monthly subscription (annual plan)||No charges||Starts at $12 / month per user||Starts at $15 / month per user|
|Monthly subscription||N/A||N/A||Starts at $25 / month per user.|
Price is subject to change depending on the number of users.
|Discount offered||No||No||Yes (save up to 40% when buying the annual plan) and 7 days free subscription|
|Cost for larger teams||N/A||N/A||$25 per user for teams of 1-9.|
$14.50 per user for teams of 10-49.
$12.50 for teams of 50 and over.
The prices are different for the number of users, for example, the monthly price per user for up to a team of 10 is $15 per month.
For more than 10 users the price is reduced to $14.50 and for teams that have more than 50 users, the monthly price is $12.50 per user.
Example of a Business plan:
1 user at $14.50 per month.
If there were 10 users at $14.50 per month, then this would work out to be $150 per month if on the yearly plan.
However, if you purchase a monthly plan, the price is $25 per month per user.
So, if there were 10 users, it would be $250 per month.
It is evident that the yearly plan works out cheaper as there is a discount of up to 40% if purchased.
Grammarly Enterprise Pricing
- The enterprise plan is dependent on the company’s profile and their needs.
- Grammarly’s enterprise plan starts at $300 per year per seat, depending on the seat size.
- The enterprise package comes with enterprise data management controls and a dedicated Customer Success Manager.
- Grammarly are unable to provide an exact figure but do have personalized plans for enterprises.
Grammarly Pricing Comparison
Alternatives to Grammarly
- Hemingway App