Are you looking for DocSend pricing, including the DocSend enterprise pricing plan? We’ve got you covered with full cost details below, including DocSend enterprise pricing. We even offer DocSend alternatives if the price or product is not what you’re looking for.
What is DocSend?
DocSend is a secure document sharing platform which was founded with the goal to share content in a smarter and safer way. The company is based in San Francisco and has revolutionized the way in which businesses can send files. In 2021, the company was acquired by Dropbox to create a broader range of tools for remote work. DocSend is trusted by over 30,000 companies across the globe due to its many features. Business owners can share important documents in real time with added security, as they have full control over them and can remove access if needed. This gives its users the ability to make changes to documents and creates a more efficient way of managing meetings.
DocSend pricing is a subscription-based model. The DocSend cost can increase depending on the number of users that are part of the plan. DocSend also offers an option to pay monthly/yearly and provides users with a free trial so they can test out the features beforehand. DocSend enterprise pricing is only available on an annual plan.
DocSend Pricing Plans
Personal Plan (for individuals)
- $15 per user per month with the option to be billed monthly/yearly (where users can save up to 40%).
- If the user commits to this plan, they are able to take advantage of a free 14 day trial.
- The main features include: Core DocSend features, document tracking, eSignature, data rooms, advanced document management, support, integrations, advanced security, advanced admin controls and storage options.
- $65 dollars per user per month ($45 per month if billed yearly).
- This is the most popular plan and is aimed at business teams.
Below is a snapshot of some of the core features within this plan
- $250 per user per month ($150 per month if billed yearly).
- This plan is for advanced security and integrations.
- 3 users included in the plan, additional users $60 per month.
- The added security features for this plan include internal shared links, tiered admin roles and priority email/phone support for your DocSend account if there are any issues.
- Advanced annual includes 3 seats in its base price of $1800/year upfront (saving you $1200/year compared to monthly billing); any additional seats cost $720/year/user ($60/month/user).
- Price is available upon request but we have a starting price that’s not available unless you speak with sales.
- This price plan is aimed at larger teams.
- This DocSend plan is great for large teams who require advanced integrations.
- It includes a Salesforce integration and a dedicated account manager to get you up and running smoothly.
The DocSend Enterprise pricing plan is designed for larger teams, with customized pricing and features, such as a dedicated account manager.
Okta SSO is also available to DocSend users on the Advanced Annual plan.
Enterprise accounts typically have a minimum spend of $5000/year. So if your company isn’t going to spend at least $5,000 per year, the DocSend enterprise plan is not going to be a fit.
|Annual||$120, per user, per year||$540 per user, per year||$1,800, includes 3 users, per year||$5,000 minimum|
|Monthly||$15, per user, per month||$65, per user, per month||$250, includes 3 users, per month||n/a|
DocSend pricing offers a compelling 40% discount on annual plans.
DocSend Pricing – Get A Free Trial
DocSend offers a 14 day free trial of their advanced plan. This is a great way to test the product out but be aware that there are significantly more features in the advanced version than the personal.
DocSend Plan Comparison
DocuSign is one of DocSend’s biggest competitors and a much larger company, with over 1,000,000 customers. DocuSign caters towards mid-size and enterprise level clients, whereas DocSend’s customers are largely small businesses and a small percentage of enterprise level clients.
While DocSend was founded in 2013, DocuSign was created in 2003, which means that it has been dominating the market for far longer than DocSend and has created a loyal customer base.
Both companies offer similar solutions to e-signature and file sharing, but the general view is that DocSend has been rated higher for ease of use and to administer on an ongoing basis.
How much does DocSend cost?
Example-If a small business purchases the standard DocSend price plan for 5 employees,
5 users *$45/user = $225 per month (billed yearly)
Total cost = $2,700 per year.