Are you looking for Mailshake pricing and plan details, with Mailshake alternatives? We’ve got you covered.
What is Mailshake?
Mailshake is a simple email outreach and sales engagement software. It is a sales engagement platform for modern sales teams. Mailshare allows users to send personalized cold emails at scale and set tasks to engage with prospects via phone and social media, all in one sequence, on one dashboard. Mailshake will fit perfectly within your sales tech stack with native integrations to Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot and 3rd party integrations to thousands of apps. Mailshake has a whole range of tools that enable teams to send sales emails, these include pre-written emails, follow-up scheduling and send controls, merge fields and customization and personalization, in-built monitoring, and both an API and Zapier integrations with Gmail and Google Suite.
Mailshake has two plans to choose from, Email Outreach and Sales Engagement. These plans are charged per user per month and are billed annually. They do not have a free plan but offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Pricing for the Mailshake Agency plan is available from RevPilots at no cost and can be acquired by using the form on the right.
Mailshake Pricing Plans
Email Outreach is best for marketers & founders and boasts the following features:
- Mail accounts from any provider
- Email warm-up service (normally $29/mo)
- Gmail / Outlook / SMTP
- Email personalization
- AI email writing with SHAKEspeare
- Advanced scheduling & throttling
- Automated email sequences
- Respond to leads (Lead Catcher)
- Salesforce / Pipedrive / Hubspot
- 1000+ integrations via Zapier
- A/B testing
- Prospects view
- 5k list-cleaning credits monthly
- 5k recipients per campaign
- Browser extension
- Email template management
- Email deliverability setup assistant
- Sales Engagement is best for sales teams, it has all of the features of Email Outreach and the added benefits of:
- Power phone dialer
- Social selling
- Create custom tasks
- LinkedIn automation (coming soon)
- 10k list-cleaning credits monthly
- 10k recipients per campaign
- Includes UNLIMITED free dialer minutes to North American phone numbers
- Phone scripts
- Lead Temperature
- Priority support
- The Agency plan offers features and flexibility you need for your agency, including:
- Swappable seats to meet evolving needs
- Concierge setup with our Customer Success team
- Delight your clients with added value
Mailshake Product Comparison
While Mailshake is a great email outreach tool, it may not be the ideal tool for everyone’s business needs. One of Mailshake’s main competitors is Yesware.
Yesware is less costly when compared to Mailshake. They have a free plan and the rest of their plans start from $15 per month with an Enterprise plan for $65 per month. They also provide a custom plan.
Mailshake and Yesware work with both Outlook and Gmail but the interface is entirely different. Yesware is a good email tracking platform, however it has its flaws. The basic plan does not include important email campaign features, and the analytics it produces are not always accurate.
Mailshake beats Yesware with its automation which saves a lot of valuable time. The tracking option makes email campaigns more effective and increases revenue. However, if you mainly work on Outlook and Gmail then Yesware can be a good Mailshake alternative.
How much does Mailshake cost?
Mailshake does not have a free plan, however they do offer a full refund in the first 30 days, If you’re not 100% satisfied.
|Email Outreach||$ 58 per user / month|
|Sales Engagement||$ 83 per user / month|
|Agency||Pricing is available from RevPilots at no cost and can be acquired by using the form on the right. |
Or you can contact Mailshake directly.