Navattic is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that specializes in creating and implementing interactive product demos on behalf of businesses. Navattics’ primary service includes giving sales and marketing teams the ability to create educational, impactful, and understandable product demos to convert clients into future buyers. Through the platform’s unique user interface and user experience, go-to-market experts can easily create a tailored solution that creates a new distribution funnel for sales to travel through. In the end, the team Navattic aims to help companies build a strong, interactive sales presence and shorten the sales cycle for better convenience.
What Is Navattic Used For?
Currently, Navattic can be thought to operate in both the sales and marketing space. It helps both parties achieve their goals respectively while converging to help corporations as a whole accomplish key objectives. On a micro level, Navattic is able to support individuals, teams, and businesses in achieving their goals by supporting the following use cases:
- Sales Enablement
- Product Marketing
- Growth and Demand
For sales and enablement, Navattic is an industry leader because it allows sales representatives to close leads efficiently. The platform makes the lives of sales reps easier because it presents product demos in an attractive way to the buyer. This allows for increased efficiency in qualifying prospects and closing leads throughout the sales funnel.
From a product marketing perspective, Navattic can activate customers and products with native integration documentation and simple product walkthroughs. The intuitive creative features that Navattic offers to market personnel allow them to promote the autonomy of future clients and let them navigate the product offering with ease and at their own pace.
On the growth and demand side, Navattic is able to be used for driving conversions throughout the sales funnel. The end goal of Navattic is to help companies close deals faster and with more meaning. By enabling representatives to create and curate their own product demos with personal creativity, future prospects can immediately determine whether or not a pitch derives value.
Who Uses Navattic?
As a product, Navattic intends to serve high-growth SaaS teams looking to grow their revenue exponentially. All over the world, the Navattic platform serves top-performing startups that need assistance with product-led demos and converting prospects into recurring buyers. Let’s take a look at some of the popular, fast-growing companies that are currently using Navattic’s services today:
From Carta and Dooly to CrossBeam and Google Cloud, Navattic serves the needs of dozens of different rapidly growing companies. Regardless of whether businesses in the sales, marketing, or revenue intelligent spaces are having success with their current go-to-market strategy, Navattic offers SaaS-focused teams the opportunity to expand their reach in a fascinating channel.
What Does Navattic Do?
When it comes to thinking about what Navattic can do as a company, its platform can accomplish many different goals at hand. Let’s learn more about the key responsibilities that Navattic performs on behalf of its users:
- Tell your story as a brand.
- Collect more qualified opportunities.
- Send demos in outbound campaigns.
- Share product launches with customers.
- Embed your product on your company website.
One of the key features of Navattic is its ability to send demos with outbound campaigns. This feature encourages companies to showcase their product or service to potential customers in a personalized and interactive way while simultaneously trying to increase their reach. This not only helps to increase the chances of converting leads into customers but also helps to increase engagement and improve customer retention.
In addition to being able to send out interactive demos with marketing campaigns, the Navattic platform also allows companies to share new product launches with customers by integrating with email marketing, social media, and other digital marketing tools. This can help companies increase brand awareness and generate buzz around new products that inevitably lead to higher revenues.
Lastly, Navattic also allows businesses to embed their product or service on their website, making it easy for customers to try out the product or service and make a purchase. This feature helps to reduce the number of sales meetings potentially need to convert a customer and innovates upon the current buying experience for the customer.
How Does Navattic Work?
Navattic takes advantage of compelling no-code technology that is an emerging tool for many web applications. Through no-code technology, it allows sales and marketing personnel at various companies to create specific or general interactive demos for prospects to use. On a deeper level, let’s dive into a step-by-step use case to succeed with Navattic.
- Sign in to your Navattic account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one by visiting the Navattic website and following the registration process to purchase a subscription.
- Once you’re logged in, navigate to the “Interactive Demos” section of the platform.
- Click on the “Create New Demo” button to start the process of creating your interactive demo.
- Select the type of demo you want to create, such as a product demo, service demo, or webinar.
- Choose the template that best fits your needs. Navattic offers a variety of templates to choose from, each with a different design and layout. If you are feeling creative, Navattic also lets you create your own templates if you cannot find one that appeals to your needs.
- Customize your demo by adding your own content, images, and videos. You can also add interactive elements such as quizzes, polls, and forms to make the demo more engaging.
- Once you’re happy with your demo, preview it to make sure everything looks and works as intended.
- After being satisfied with the demo, you can either publish it on your website or share it with clients via a link in your new outbound campaign.
- Use the analytics and tracking features provided by Navattic to see how your demo is performing, and make adjustments as necessary to increase conversion rates.
Navattic is a platform that helps companies effectively share their product story and functionality in a compelling and engaging manner. The platform allows businesses to create a visually-appealing and user-friendly interactive demo that effectively communicates their brand message and value proposition to clients. In addition, the platform also allows companies to collect more qualified leads by implementing forms, lead magnets, and other lead-generation tools to increase customer conversion. Aside from these capabilities, let’s take a closer look at some of the key feature offerings that Navattic provides.
|Screen Sharing||Lead Generation|
|Engagement Tracking||Lead Qualification|
|Content Management||Lead Management|
What Does Navattic Integrate With?
For companies looking to integrate Navattic with their current go-to-market stack, it is likely that they will be able to do so. Below, you can check out some of the powerful native integrations that Navattic currently works with.
Regardless of whether you are looking to integrate with a CRM, marketing, communications, or business intelligence stack, Navattic has you covered with premier integrations commonly used by large companies worldwide.
Who Are Navattic’s Competitors And Alternatives?
Despite Navattic’s emerging presence in the market, the platform offers innovative solutions that are key for sales teams to close deals and drive revenue growth. The company’s unique approach to providing customized solutions that meet the specific needs of each client is what sets it apart from its competitors. However, although Navattic is quickly becoming a preferred choice for businesses looking for a partner to help them drive revenue growth, that does not mean that there are no additional alternatives. With that being said, let’s take a closer look at some of the key competitors poised to challenge Navattic in the market:
- Arcade: Uses a cloud-engagement platform to gamify demonstrations across multiple devices.
- Reactiv SUITE: Interactive presentation software that creates an engaging experience on telecommunication services.
- Conga: Auto-generate important sales documents that are related to your sales pitch, demo, or closing process.
- Yesware: Works with sales representatives to improve email outreach, conduct A/B testing, and identify quality leads that are likely to close.
If you are interested in working with Navattic, it is important to schedule a customized demo in order to receive accurate pricing and personalized attention that is tailored to your specific needs. During the demo, the Navattic team will work closely with you to understand your unique business requirements and provide you with a customized solution that is tailored to your specific needs. Navattic understands that every client is different and that is why they offer customized demos to ensure that you receive the best service possible.
|Pricing Plan:||Schedule a demo.|