What is Interseller?
Interseller is a software company based out of New York City that assists customers seeking automation in the recruiting space. Interseller is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company that focuses on making the recruiting process more efficient between prospects and candidates. Interseller’s service is used to reach out to work e-mail or personal e-mail addresses between a company and the candidate. It has direct integration with over 30 tools and helps enable personal outreach for the user to prospective candidate. Interseller pricing is subscription-based, charging the user on a monthly basis for the service.
Interseller pricing is a subscription-based model. The Interseller cost can increase depending on the number of users that are a part of the plan, as well as the number of email lookups that the user wants as they search for prospective candidates.
Interseller Pricing Plans
Pricing for Interseller has changed from time to time, especially after the Greenhouse acquisition. The pricing above is the most up to date.
Agency Plan (For a Recruiter)
- Costs $200 per month per user.
- If the user commits to an annual plan up front, there is a 10% discount off the total Interseller plan cost.
- Features:The pricing for the “Agency Plan” for recruiters includes a chrome extension that works on Linkedin, Crunchbase, AngelList, and GiftHub, a CRM integration, email sequencing, reporting dashboards, and 250 verified work or personal emails per month.
- Additional email lookups are available for $50 per 250 lookups.
The snapshot below shows the key features included in the “Agency Plan” which is the baseline for Interseller pricing.
Premium Support Plan
- Costs an additional $1,000 per month on top of a user’s selected plan
- Features: User can have a dedicated Interseller account manager who can assist with strategy calls and user functionality with Interseller’s software.
- Costs $100/month per user.
- The cost of the Interseller plan is offered at a 10% discount if the user commits to the annual plan up front.
- Features: The cost of this Interseller pricing plan includes a chrome extension that works on Linkedin, Crunchbase, AngelList, and GiftHub, a CRM integration, email sequencing, reporting dashboards, and 250 verified work or personal emails per month.
- Additional email lookups are available for $25 per 250 lookups.
Interseller Pricing Confirmation
- The cost of this Interseller pricing plan is dependent on a company’s overall profile and at this time there is no enterprise plan available.
- In order to gain more information about whether or not the “Enterprise” Interseller pricing plan is right for a business, the business lead should set up a call with an Interseller sales representative, who will provide a demo and pricing options specifically tailored to the company. However, right now, there is no specific enterprise offering.
Interseller Product Comparison – SourceWhale
One of Interseller’s top competitors is SourceWhale. SourceWhale popped onto the recruiting software scene in 2019 and has established a strong reputation in the space. A differentiator for SourceWhale that separates their software from other companies is the UK-based support that they offer for customers overseas.
Information procured by SourceWhale has been rated as extremely accurate, providing the user with a rewarding experience for their recruiting needs. Since SourceWhale is based in the UK, the software has a tendency to cover more UK contacts than other platforms.
While SourceWhale certainly has elements that they do well, Interseller stands out with its robust platform and product features. Although SourceWhale has better contacts in the UK, Interseller has an accuracy rate of 95% for contacts in the United States. In all, Interseller’s user experience and high accuracy rate for U.S. contacts sets the company apart for American users.
How much does Interseller cost?
Agency Plan Example
Company X has 5 users.
5 users * $200/user = $1,000 per month
Company X wants Premium Support.
$1,000 per month.
Total Cost = $2,000/month or $24,000 per year.
If Interseller Pricing is Too High, Check Out These Interseller Alternatives