Are you looking for Mural pricing and package details, with Mural alternatives if the cost of Mural is too high or not a fit? We’ve got you covered so you can see how much Mural costs and if it hits on your requirements.
What is Mural?
Mural is an online digital workspace that enables users to empathize with their customers, plan for the future, brainstorm new ideas, design to positively impact, evaluate what works best for them, and enable better decision-making. Mural allows users to organize in lists, flowcharts, frameworks, methods, drawings, and diagrams to activate and align their team, all with the help of sticky notes
The Mural Collaborative Intelligence System™ centers around a digital whiteboard collaboration space, where teams work together in real-time or asynchronously. Consulting, innovation, product, information technology, and executive leadership teams collaborate visually with Mural.
The Mural Experience
Mural offers a Free plan with 3 murals and unlimited members as well as a Team plan which is charged per user per month on either monthly or annual subscriptions and a Business plan. Their custom Enterprise plan pricing can be acquired through RevPilots at no cost by using the form on the right or by contacting Mural directly to speak with sales.
Mural Pricing Plans and Upgrades
Mural has four main plans, including a free plan, plus upgrades
- 3 murals and unlimited members
- All visual collaboration and facilitation features
- Full template library & member-built custom templates
- One-click visitor access to murals
- Infinite and resizable canvas options
- All of the free features, plus:
- Unlimited murals in your workspace
- Privacy control for rooms and murals
- In-app chat and email support
- Monthly billing available
- All of the Team+ features, plus:
- Flexible membership model options
- Priority support
- Single sign-on (SSO) (SAML 2.0)
- Unlimited guests
- Flexible payment options through credit card or invoice
- Minimum 10 members
- All of the Business features, plus:
- Centralized admin controls
- Enhanced privacy and control with multiple workspaces
- SCIM provisioning
- Assigned Success Architect for ongoing transformation success
- Advanced member, guest, and visitor administration
- Enterprise APIs & API key management
- Security review & MSA support
- Mobile application management
Mural also offers the following upgrades:
MURAL for Education
- Discounts, exclusive templates, and digital learning resources for students and educators.
MURAL Consultant Network
- Unlimited client collaboration for consultancies, agencies, and facilitators.
MURAL for Nonprofits
- Special offers to help support your mission at your nonprofit.
Mural Product Comparison
One of Mural’s competitors is Miro, an online collaborative whiteboard platform. Both of these platforms offer a free trial as well as a free plan. Mural and Miro also offer discounted rates for non profits and special features and rates for students and educators. However, Miro’s paid plans work out slightly cheaper and more flexible than those of Mural. On the other hand, Mural offers more features than Miro and therefore more bang for your buck.
When compared to Mural, Miro’s interface is cleaner and easier to use, especially for beginners. Miro also has a larger selection of templates, integrations and apps. One area where Mural is the stand-alone winner is when it comes to facilitators and workshops. Mural offers more facilitation features, making it a powerful tool for consultants and professional facilitators.
Mural and Miro have a multitude of similarities and the choice between the two platforms will ultimately come down to your exact business needs as well as what the platforms will be used for. A good idea is to get the free version of both platforms and to play around with them to see which is the better fit.
How much does Mural cost?
|Free||$0 – for unlimited members.|
|Team+||$9.99 per member per month – billed annually.$12 per member per month – billed monthly.|
|Business||$17.99 per member per month – billed annually.|
|Enterprise||Contact RevPilots to acquire pricing at no cost by using the form on the right or Speak to Mural sales.|