Are you looking for Hive pricing and plan details? We’ve got you covered plus Hive alternatives after you learn how much does Hive cost.
What is Hive?
Hive is a cloud-based service that allows teams to schedule, execute, communicate, and track projects while predicting activities that may affect work. It caters to teams of all sizes in industries like marketing, operations, and education. Hive is available for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android. Hive connects all aspects of your work with flexible project layouts, native email, resourcing, group messaging, and file sharing.
Hive offers a 14-day free trial with no credit card required. They also have a free plan for teams of up to 2 people. Their paid plans start from $12 per user per month. Enterprise pricing is quotation-based but you can contact RevPilots to acquire pricing at no cost by using the form on the right. A discount is provided to nonprofits.
Hive Pricing Plans
Hive Solo – Best for individuals
- Unlimited storage
- No limit ever on projects, tasks or subtasks.
- Unlimited projects and tasks
- Create as many notes as you need and share with internal or external teammates.
- Unlimited collaborative notes
- View your work your way and easily slide between views with one click.
- Gantt, Kanban, calendar & table views
- Bring your email inbox into Hive with Hive Mail. Respond to, send, and attach emails to action cards to consolidate information.
- Email in Hive
- Pull files from Google, OneDrive, Dropbox and more into Hive.
- Cloud storage integrations
- Access Hive across devices.
- Desktop, iOS and Android apps
- Keep teammates on the same page via direct message, group messaging, and threads.
- Native chat messaging
- Add any image as an emoji. Think: your pet (or company mascot), company logo, and more.
- Custom emojis.
Hive Teams – Run multiple projects and collaborate with colleagues
- Everything in Solo plus:
- Need analytics, resourcing, timesheets, proofing, and more? Customize your Hive workspace with flexible add-ons.
- Seven flexible add-ons (extra)
- Bring clients or external contributors into Hive with customized access.
- External guest access
- Streamline client intake, project requests, or employee onboarding with Hive Forms. Accessible to anyone with the link.
- Shareable forms
- Understand where your team’s time is being allocated with native time tracking.
- Time tracking
- Never forget a meeting again and quick-click into your meeting with in-app reminders.
- In-app calendar
- Quick-create a Zoom meeting from your Hive chat.
- Zoom from Hive
- Slack devotees? Bring your Slack messages into our app.
- Slack in Hive
Hive Enterprise – For teams that need our full suite of add-ons, extra support, and enterprise security.
- Everything in Teams plus:
- All add-ons included (resourcing, analytics, proofing and more) for your entire team.
- Flexible add-ons included
- Monitor access to specific parts of HIve including projects and actions.
- Enhanced security and permission controls
- Utilize your in-app data to transform your workflow with custom analytics and reporting dashboards.
- Custom analytics and reporting
- Training for new teammates available anytime, anywhere.
- Unlimited onboarding
- One-on-one support from our customer success team (the best in the biz).
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Hook Hive into any other apps that you use for free.
- Enterprise API
- Order personalized training and custom sessions to take your workspace to the next level.
- Access to Professional Services
Hive Product Comparison
Asana is an online team collaboration and workflow management tool and an alternative to Hive. The table below shows that Hive and Asana have most of their main features in common and the decision between the two might come down to the custom Enterprise pricing.
|IT Project Management||–||✓|
|Recurring Task Management||✓||✓|
|Time & Expense Tracking||✓||✓|
How much does Hive cost?
|Monthly||$0||$16 per user per month.||Custom Pricing – contact Sales or RevPilots to acquire pricing.|
|Yearly||$0||$12 per user per month.||Custom Pricing – contact Sales or RevPilots to acquire pricing.|