Are you looking for Freshales pricing to see how much Freshsales costs for your organization? If pricing for Freshsales is too high, or features are not a fit, we have Freshsales alternatives too.
The cloud-based CRM solution (customer relationship management), Freshsales, helps businesses manage their interactions with current and potential clients; here’s what you need to know about Freshsales pricing and features.
What is Freshsales?
Freshsales CRM assists sales and marketing teams at SMBs to enterprise companies.
Users can customize and personalize their CRM to suit their needs. The automation boosts sales productivity, and users can connect with their contacts across different channels. Reports are generated based on sales data so that better, data-driven decisions can be made.
Pipeline management means teams can close more deals in less time by prioritizing, tracking, and monitoring deals.
Freshsales integrates with most popular software applications.
The Freshsales pricing is calculated per user. This is then billed per month or per year, with a discounted rate if the amount is paid annually.
There are three Freshsales pricing packages to choose from:
- Free: $0
- Growth: $18 per month or $180 per year
- Pro: $47 per month or $468 per year
Take note that these prices are exclusive of applicable taxes.
You can choose an add-on at $19 per user per month to generate branded documents like invoices, onboarding documents, and contracts, create templates, sync invoices with deals and track document activity.
You can also purchase extra bot sessions and automate chat flows at $75 for 1,000 bot sessions per month.
Freshsales Pricing Plans
The Free Plan includes the following features:
- Contact & Account Management
- Built-in Chat, Email, & Phone
- Contact Lifecycle Stages
- Mobile App
- 24×5 Support
The Growth Plan, at $180 per year, includes all the features available in the Free Plan, plus:
- Visual Sales Pipeline
- Sales Sequences
- AI-powered Predictive Contact Scoring
- WhatsApp Business
- Up to 2,000 Bot Sessions/Month
The Pro Plan, at $468 per year, includes all the features available in the Growth Plan, plus:
- Multiple Sales Pipelines
- AI-powered Deal Insights & Next Best Action
- Time-based Workflows
- Sales Teams & Territory Management
- Up to 3,000 Bot Sessions/Month
Freshsales Enterprise Pricing
Freshsales also offers an Enterprise Plan which includes advanced customization, governance, and controls.
The Pro Plan, at $828 per user per year or $83 per user per month, includes all the features available in the Pro Plan, plus:
- Custom Modules
- Audit Logs
- AI-based Forecasting Insights
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Up to 5,000 Bot Sessions/Month
Freshsales Product Comparison
Salesforce is a CRM tool similar to Freshsales for small, medium, and enterprise businesses. It doesn’t come with a free plan, but there are four different options to choose from that can be trialed for a period or free:
Salesforce Pricing Plans:
- Contains sales and customer service tools in one app
- $25 per user per month, charged in total yearly
- A complete sales solution for any size team
- $75 per user per month, charged in total yearly
- A highly customizable sales CRM for businesses
- $150 per user per month, charged in total yearly
- Unlimited CRM power and support
- $300 per user per month, charged in total yearly
How Much Does Freshsales Cost?
Freshsales pricing can be billed per month or per anum. You’ll notice that paying the annual fee is discounted in comparison to paying monthly.
|Plan||1 User Billed Annually||2 Users Billed Annually||3 Users Billed Annually||4 Users Billed Annually||5 Users Billed Annually||10 Users Billed Annually|