(we may receive affiliate credit for some links)
In today’s business climate, it is difficult for a B2B sales and marketing teams to succeed without using a sales intelligence platform like ZoomInfo or a ZoomInfo Alternative. ZoomInfo is by far the most popular of these platforms, but with a hefty price tag, hidden fees, and an often confusing interface, it may not be the best choice for your business which is why you may be looking for a ZoomInfo alternative.
Top 3 Alternatives To ZoomInfo
When it comes to finding a solution that is a ZoomInfo alternative, your best bet is to look at the options, compare data quality and what you get for the money.
There are other features and products that each provider offers but when it comes to considering other options to ZoomInfo, these are the top 3.
These products will all either offer you a free trial or a free data sample. Compare what is the best, including comparing against ZoomInfo to see what works. For some larger companies, it makes sense to sign up with more than one provider.
The fast growing startup is taking marketshare from ZoomInfo. The reason is simple. It’s a quality product at a lower price that comes with millions of contacts, a sales engagement platform, intent data, mobile phone numbers, and other features. All at a much lower price than ZoomInfo making it a top ZoomInfo alternative.
This is the top alternative to ZoomInfo for anyone looking for European data because of their emphasis on GDPR compliance. They’re also suitable for US companies looking for a different option to ZoomInfo.
This contact data provider is a solid option for someone who doesn’t have the budget for ZoomInfo and needs contacts from time to time.
What is ZoomInfo?
First founded in 2007, ZoomInfo has been in the B2B business for a while, but it was not until 2019—when the platform was acquired by DiscoverOrg and subsequently rebranded—that it began to dominate the sales and market intelligence industry. Now, the platform is employed by more than 300,000 users across the world.
As a sales and market intelligence platform, ZoomInfo is an invaluable tool for B2B companies and other types of sales professionals across the world and multiple industries. A software as a service company (also known as SaaS), ZoomInfo offers its paying subscribers a huge database of business information, beginning with basic contact information for companies and their employees, including email addresses, phone numbers, and more.
ZoomInfo is used mainly for cold outreach like making cold calling lists and sending cold emails thanks to their accurate and large database.
What sets ZoomInfo apart is what the platform can do with this information.
This information is valuable on its own and useful for prospecting and lead generation, but ZoomInfo aims to be a “one-stop shop” for B2B sales professionals and offers a wide variety of features.
For example, its Intent tool analyzes a client company’s buying patterns over the course of a sales cycle to measure buying intent, letting users know the exact moment when the contact is ready to secure a deal.
Other ZoomInfo features, like Scoops, which gathers actionable intelligence leads using an in-house research team, are geared towards enhancing the information the platform already provides to make it more useful for subscribers.
ZoomInfo expands its use beyond just B2B sales teams. In addition to its SalesOS solutions, the platform also offers an array of features for marketing, accounting/data collection, and recruitment teams—called MarketingOS, OperationsOS, and TalentOS, respectively—making ZoomInfo a great choice for companies that want to use a single software platform across multiple departments.
In order to appeal to customers, every SaaS company needs to ensure that their product works in conjunction with other relevant programs. ZoomInfo does not disappoint in the integrations department, offering seamless incorporation with essential software, from CRM, ATS, automation, analytics, and more.
Committed to being accessible for all its users, ZoomInfo is one of the few sales intelligence platforms with a mobile app (available on Android and iOS) so users can access contact information from anywhere.
ZoomInfo has become one of the most popular sales intelligence platforms used by B2B organizations, despite the fact that it is more expensive than the majority of ZoomInfo alternatives on this list and base prices do not include featured products like Chorus and Engage, which are an additional fee on top of the monthly subscription cost. Check out ZoomInfo pricing.
ZoomInfo is an expensive decision for B2B business owners, but the platform does offer a free trial.
For many subscribers, the platform is more than worth the expensive monthly subscription, but others have turned to the many alternatives to ZoomInfo on the market.
Alternatives to ZoomInfo: What Should I Look For?
When searching for a ZoomInfo alternative, there are a few different details that need to be considered. Of course, you need the software to do what your business needs it to do, but assuming that you will use a sales intelligence platform for B2B sales purposes, these are the most important aspects:
- Data Quality
The most essential aspect of any marketing and sales intelligence platform is its contact database. While the size of the database may be important to some, it’s paramount that a platform’s data is accurate.
Many ZoomInfo alternatives boast high levels of accuracy (like SalesIntel, which claims a whopping 95% accuracy for their data) but these claims may be exaggerated. You can check reviews from current and past customers to see whether data accuracy is a platform’s strong point or if these claims are unfounded.
Your company’s reach should also be considered. Some platforms have data from companies and individuals across the globe, while others focus on a specific area, like North America. For example, if your business wants to work with clients across the world, subscribing to a ZoomInfo alternative that only features European contacts may be unwise.
Additionally, any data provider should be vetted for quality and compared. You should reach out to at least ZoomInfo alternatives to compare the data quality because it may vary by segment to segment. Some companies may be strong with emails and weak with mobile numbers. Depending on your needs, vendor fit may vary.
Huge corporations with massive profits may be willing to shell out thousands of dollars every month for a software subscription, but that is not a viable option for many small B2B companies. Sales intelligence platforms are available at a wide range of price points, but most alternatives to ZoomInfo are not 100% transparent about their prices—you will need to request a quote or inquire for exact prices.
Most ZoomInfo alternatives bill users a monthly subscription fee (per user) but depending on the price package chosen, you may not have unlimited access. For example, Apollo’s cheapest paid package only allows users access to 25 cell phone contacts a month, while the pricier upgraded package includes 100. Apollo custom pricing increases a bit too.
Make sure the amount of information you receive offsets the cost of the subscription.
To be a competitive ZoomInfo alternative, a sales intelligence platform needs to offer more than just a comprehensive contact database. Depending on your needs, some features will be more useful than others and should be considered—but most alternatives to ZoomInfo do offer some sort of buyer intent analyzation feature. At the end of the day though, you need accurate emails and direct dials.
Modern businesses use numerous types of software, many of which are essential to their day-to-day operations. For this reason, it is imperative that these programs can work together seamlessly—without proper communication across software, important data can be lost—but not all sales intelligence platforms can work with software you already use.
Some platforms, like Slintel, only offer one or two native integrations, while others have dozens or use products like Zapier, which allows you to integrate with more than 5,000 applications. Before subscribing, make sure that a ZoomInfo alternative offers compatible integrations with the programs you need. However, most users will have access to CSV downloads that they can upload either into their CRM or sales engagement platform.
Keeping these things in mind, finding an alternative to ZoomInfo can be a time consuming task but when researching to find the best sales tool for prospecting based on your needs, it’s important to do your homework..
Top ZoomInfo Alternatives
Two of the most popular alternatives to ZoomInfo are Cognism and UpLead. Like ZoomInfo, both are sales intelligence platforms that offer their paying customers comprehensive business information about other companies and their employees. Here is how they compare and why they are great alternatives to ZoomInfo:
Unlike ZoomInfo, Cognism places sales teams and B2B companies at the forefront of its operations, as most of its solutions are geared towards lead generation and increasing revenue. Cognism is also lauded for its ethics—platforms that offer personal data for a price are often considered unethical due to the lack of consent from the contacts themselves, though this is not an illegal practice as they only compile business-related data—and closely adheres to the guidelines set by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Cognism is a solid alternative to ZoomInfo because the platform. It’s considered one of the best sales tools for outreach. And it also offers a sizable library of native integrations (and even more through Zapier) and an array of targeted features, many of which employ the use of artificial intelligence, including:
- Prospector, which lets users build lead generation lists and segment them based on advanced filters, using artificial intelligence to identify contacts that would be a good fit.
- Like ZoomInfo, Cognism offers Intent Data, which uses AI to analyze where a contact or company is on the buyer intent cycle.
- One of the best features from the platform, Enhance combats incorrect contact information by giving users the option to update data (manually or automatically) ensuring that data is evergreen.
As a SaaS company, Cognism operates on a subscription-based payment system, but does not list its prices on the website. You can view Cognism pricing.
Similar to Cognism, UpLead is a strong alternative, especially for startups and SMBs that might not have the budget for ZoomInfo. UpLead is a sales intelligence platform that commits itself to providing large amounts of accurate data to B2B teams. With more than 85 million contacts from over 200 countries and a 95% accuracy rate, UpLead is a competitive ZoomInfo alternative.
UpLead prides itself on the accuracy of its data, but offers additional useful features to leverage its database, including:
- Real-time verification for all contact information, resulting in UpLead’s high accuracy levels. Users can also input their own data using the Data Enrichment feature, which UpLead will then verify and add to the larger database.
- Email Verification feature that checks and verifies email addresses, flagging accept-all and catch-all addresses so sales teams can reach a real, human contact.
- UpLead offers a Google Chrome extension and a Data API to pull contact information across the internet, including email addresses, domain names, phone numbers, LinkedIn profiles, and more.
- UpLead gives its users the choice between a number of compatible native integrations, plus another 1,500+ apps through Zapier, such as:
- Zoho CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
UpLead costs range from $74 (per month) for their basic, one-user package to $299 (per month) for the upgraded package that includes five users. These prices and capabilities make UpLead a great choice for smaller B2B sales teams. See more about Uplead Pricing as well as our breakdown of Uplead vs ZoomInfo.
Newer ZoomInfo Alternatives
Even if D&B Hoovers is the exception to the rule, as mentioned, the age of a company has little to do with the effectiveness of its products and Slintel and SalesIntel are living proof. Despite their similar names, these are two different companies.
Both were launched in the last five years, but have been able to become competitive and popular alternatives to ZoomInfo. Here is everything you need to know about these sales intelligence platforms:
Slintel is a sleek sales intelligence platform geared towards the modern B2B business owner, leveraging technographic data and artificial intelligence to automate the sales process as much as possible. Launched in 2018 and acquired by 6sense, Slintel prioritizes its employees and company culture just as much as its product, making it a fierce competitor in a modern market where consumers want to support ethical companies.
Slintel claims to have upwards of 286 million “ethically sourced” contact records from more than 14.5 million companies across the globe, making it a viable ZoomInfo alternative for those looking for B2B data. Its features are impressive, too:
- Lead Insights compiles, tracks, and validates contact data to ensure that it is correct, employing extensive filters and list-making abilities.
- No sales intelligence platform is complete without a Buyer Intent feature and Slintel’s works similarly to the others on this list.
- Slintel offers Technographics Data that is updated every two weeks, giving users real-time insight into a contact company’s inner workings.
Despite being a cutting-edge program, Slintel only offers three known integrations: Salesforce, HubSpot, and Pipedrive.
Slintel does not have exact prices on its website, asking visitors to request a quote instead.
Founded in 2018, SalesIntel focuses on B2B marketing, recruiting, and sales teams. SalesIntel boasts a database with 95% accuracy, verifying 500,000 contacts every week—this is impressive for a ZoomInfo alternative, as ZoomInfo is often criticized for featuring incorrect or out of date contact information.
SalesIntel offers its subscribers—and in some cases, non-subscribers—a bevy of useful features (yes, there is a Buyer Intent feature), including:
- RevDriver is SaleIntel’s free Google Chrome extension that allows users to uncover contact information on websites like LinkedIn, Twitter, FaceBook, and Crunchbase. Anyone can use RevDriver, even if you are not a paying subscriber.
- Advanced Search Filters let users leverage technographics and firmographic data cultivated by the platform.
- SalesIntel’s Research On Demand feature is behind the platform’s estimated 95% accuracy, allowing users to verify data in real-time.
The platform also offers a number of native integrations, targeting its efforts on the most popular programs, such as:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Google Chrome
- SalesIntel API
Like many of the alternatives to ZoomInfo, SalesIntel requires a call for pricing but you can learn more about SalesIntel Pricing here.
ZoomInfo Alternatives for Startups and Small Businesses
Finding the right alternative to ZoomInfo for a B2B startup or small business can be a difficult task. Unlike large corporations, smaller companies need to be more careful about what they are spending and the data they access. These are some of the best ZoomInfo alternatives for B2B startups and small businesses who are looking for a platform that fits their needs:
Lusha is a prime example of a company that knows its target demographic. Amongst colorful, minimalistic website design elements, the company communicates that its sales intelligence product is made by and for B2B industry professionals.
With solutions for sales, marketing, and recruiting teams, Lusha has a wide range of features that cover almost every aspect needed by a B2B startup or small business.
Lusha offers a large database of contacts and up to 1,000 contacts (and relevant data) for each search, advertising data from companies across the globe rather than just one region. As any good ZoomInfo alternative should, Lusha entices customers with other helpful features, such as:
- A Lusha Google Chrome extension that can be used to uncover contact information across websites and programs like LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Recruiter, Salesforce, and company websites.
- Lusha’s API allows users to update and enrich information on individuals and companies with ease.
- The Prospecting Tool is comprehensive and compliments different types of workflows, as search results can be exported into CRMs and CSVs.
Lusha also has a serviceable list of native integrations (and Zapier, so the options are almost endless) which includes:
Lusha gets extra points for its pricing transparency, offering subscriptions that range from $29 to $44 (per user, per month) and a customizable, priced upon request option for larger enterprises. The platform also gives potential users a free trial. A multi-use platform with a reasonable cost, Lusha is a fantastic alternative to ZoomInfo for small businesses. Check more details here on Lusha pricing.
Though Lead411’s website is not as attractive as Lusha’s, this ZoomInfo alternative means B2B business and intends to cement itself as an industry leader. Lead411 is an advanced program, giving users impressive and highly customizable search filters and list tailoring options, but it may be difficult to navigate for team members who are not familiar with sales intelligence technology.
Lead411 is similar to other ZoomInfo alternatives with its large database for Lead Prospecting and Bombora-powered Buyer Intent Data, but where Lead411 shines is in its other features. The platform focuses on leveraging data to increase its effectiveness, using features like:
- Lead Scoring employs a “growth intent” algorithm that scores individual contacts and leads, identifying the fastest growing companies—ones that users should pay attention to—and ones that might not be worth a startup’s time and energy.
- The Contact Enrichment and Data Verification features allow users to mine further in-depth information from existing contacts and verify (and re-verify) data to ensure the accuracy of contact information and buying patterns before attempting to connect.
- Though not a unique feature in itself, Lead411’s Google Chrome extension is both less and more useful than other similar extensions. It is only available on a small number of sites, but the information Lead411’s extension pulls appears more comprehensive than others.
Lead411 does not offer a huge integrations library, but is still compatible with the most common programs and some that are unexpected, like:
- Less Annoying CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Vtiger CRM
Another ZoomInfo alternative that is open about its prices, Lead411 is a bit more expensive than its competitors (the basic package begins at $900) but the platform’s packages are comprehensive and do not require additional fees for integral features. Email and SMS automation is an add-on fee, but many B2B startups do not require this feature.
LeadIQ is an alternative to ZoomInfo that prioritizes sales teams, instead of focusing energy towards other departments. As a result, LeadIQ is an impressive competitor that helps B2B startups and small businesses become more efficient in their day-to-day tasks while helping the company as a whole increase profits.
LeadIQ sets itself apart from other ZoomInfo alternatives with its commitment to automation, offering features that attempt to increase efficiency at every step of the sales process:
- Automation features help “eliminate busy work” for sales teams, automatically performing repetitive and mindless tasks that do not require human intervention.
- LeadIQ’s Data Accuracy and One Click Capture features are automated, streamlining workflows, negating duplicate information, updating records, and verifying information without user input.
- Sales Leaders have a number of features catered to them, allowing them to manage how the sales team interacts with the program and capturing data profiles for an understandable viewpoint.
This ZoomInfo alternative does not have the most comprehensive list of native integrations, only featuring:
LeadIQ gives new users a free option, with paid plans priced from $60 to $120 per month. Of course, the platform does have a customizable option for established sales teams. Check out LeadIQ pricing.
Affordable ZoomInfo Alternatives
It is an unfortunate fact that it is almost impossible to find success as a B2B company without the use of a sales and marketing intelligence platform, but it is even more unfortunate that popular platforms like ZoomInfo are far too expensive for the average small business owner.
Fortunately, there are ZoomInfo alternatives that are affordable and accessible to B2B startups that have not turned a profit yet. Here are a few affordable ZoomInfo alternatives:
Named after the Greek god of the Sun, Apollo is a user-friendly sales intelligence platform that features more than 250 million contacts from more than 60 million companies. It offers solutions for sales teams, marketers, and business owners, making it a multi-purpose platform and a competitive alternative to ZoomInfo.
Apollo’s features are not revolutionary, but the platform still manages to give subscribers the most essential tools they need to run a successful B2B project, such as:
- Intuitive API that lets users customize their search parameters to leverage the most valuable data.
- Sales Engagement & Analytics features help contact-facing teams put their everyday interactions into perspective and automate some conversations and tasks.
- Apollo’s Prospecting Tool is one of the most foolproof lead generation interfaces out of all the ZoomInfo alternatives on this list, making it a great option for teams that are new to sales intelligence platforms.
- HubSpot CRM
- Microsoft Outlook
- Inbox Pirates
Not only does Apollo offer a free plan—it does not include much, but it could still be useful for some individuals or those looking to test drive the program—but gives users a choice between a basic package ($49 per user, per month), a professional package ($99 per user, per month), and a customizable package priced upon request.
Apollo’s useful features and low prices make it a great choice for small B2B sales teams and startups. If you’re looking for a full review of Apollo, we’ve got you covered.
This space-themed ZoomInfo alternative draws on the stars for more than just its name, as RocketReach claims to be “rocket fuel” for its users’ growth. The platform claims to have information on 700 million professionals from over 35 million businesses—a huge database even in the sales and marketing intelligence industry.
The RocketReach website does not give many hints about the intricacies of the platform’s features, but manages to explain a few, like:
- Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge extensions, despite the fact that very few tech professionals use Edge—no judgment here.
- Bulk Lookups allow users to search and download large contact lists and upload .CSV files at competitive bulk rates.
RocketReach provides direct integrations with Salesloft, HubSpot, Outreach, and Salesforce. This would be a scant app library if the platform did not integrate with Zapier, too.
This ZoomInfo alternative offers subscription plans for individuals ($39 to $249 per user, per month), teams ($83 to $207 per user, per month), and enterprise plans that are priced upon request. Here’s more info on RocketReach pricing.
Perhaps the most cleverly named ZoomInfo alternative on this list (B2B companies are always hunting for leads), Hunter offers users an impressive database of contact information and claims to be employed by well-known companies like Google, IBM, and Microsoft. Hunter’s database and features are geared towards teams that do the majority of their interactions via email.
Hunter is not a full service sales and marketing intelligence platform, as it focuses on giving its users a large amount of accurate contact data rather than doing a bit of everything. Still, Hunter offers useful features, including:
- Email Finder which is a simple way for users to quickly find email addresses for contacts at a low cost. They can then use Email Verifier to ensure that the address they found—either using the Hunter platform or elsewhere on the web—is not a dead end.
- The Campaigns feature allows users to compose email campaigns and schedule follow-up emails. Better yet, this feature is free.
- Hunter has a Google Chrome extension and an add-on for Google Sheets, making it easy for sales professionals to find contact information on the web, then seamlessly transfer it to a document for their own use.
- View Hunter pricing.
Hunter’s compatible integrations range from the most common apps to some surprising choices, including:
- Zoho CRM
This ZoomInfo alternative is transparent about pricing. Hunter costs range from $49 for the basic plan to $399 for the most advanced (there is even a free option!) all of which include an unlimited number of users. If you need to go cheaper, check out these Hunter.io alternatives.
Other ZoomInfo Substitutes
At this point, it may seem like the list of alternatives to ZoomInfo may never end, a thought that is somewhat correct. If the sales intelligence platforms mentioned earlier did not seem to fit your B2B team’s needs, here are a few more ZoomInfo alternatives:
- Demandbase (formerly InsideView)
With a website design that looks straight out of an early 2000s cell service ad, Demandbase (which acquired InsideView) is a formidable ZoomInfo alternative because it also attempts to be a platform that can do it all. Demandbase features solutions for every department within a B2B company, but its emphasis on security makes it a standout as an alternative to ZoomInfo.
Demandbase’s features tend to get lost under a non-stop barrage of buzzwords and “clever” slogans devised by a marketing team, but they are there. Since Demandbase offers solutions for marketing, customer service, and every other team imaginable, these are the platform’s best sales-oriented features for a better comparison between ZoomInfo alternatives:
- It is no surprise that—like almost every other platform mentioned—Demandbase offers Buyer Intent Data, helping sales teams swoop in and secure a sale at the right time.
- Demandbase offers News & Social Insights, which takes contact information to the next step using additional details that have been scoured from news articles across the web. These insights include updates from social media platforms, which is a gross overstep if pulled from personal social media pages.
- Technographics leverage a contact company’s used technology and programs, giving sales teams a glimpse of how to connect with contacts based on their habits.
Despite Demandbase’s poor web design choices and possible unethical practices (if the program does, indeed, pull data from personal social media pages) the platform deserves credit for its large integrations library, which you can see on the company’s website.
To inquire about Demandbase pricing, see the platform’s website.
With AI featured prominently in the platform’s name, it is no wonder that this ZoomInfo alternative uses artificial intelligence to leverage contact information and optimize features. Seamless.AI is a popular alternative to ZoomInfo, used by high-profile, recognizable companies like Amazon, Oracle, and Wells Fargo.
However, data quality is suspect.
Seamless.AI is not a full-service marketing intelligence platform in the same way ZoomInfo can be—Seamless.AI does not spend its energy outside of information technologies—but it employs the aforementioned AI resulting in impressive features, like:
- Pitch Intelligence goes a step beyond the common “buyer intent data” feature often seen in ZoomInfo alternatives. Instead, Pitch Intelligence researches individual contacts—not just company contacts—so users can better understand and sell to the contact.
- Autopilot uses AI and machine learning to automate list building, creating targeted lists based on user input.
- Seamless.AI offers a Google Chrome extension that can uncover contact information anywhere on the web.
The platform also gives users a generous choice of compatible integrations, including:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Google Chrome
- Google Sheets
In addition to offering a free trial, Seamless.AI costs $147 per month for their basic package, with added costs for upgraded packages and features. You can see Seamless.AI’s pricing breakdown or get a quote on the platform’s website as well as our breakdown of Seamless.ai pricing.
LeadGenius is more mysterious than other ZoomInfo alternatives because its website is not as forthcoming about its product as one would hope. Despite the lack of much-needed background knowledge, LeadGenius receives mostly positive reviews from current and former customers, even if there are not many reviews in the first place.
Instead of offering features on one product, LeadGenius separates itself into two different products, not including the platform’s database: Flow and DataHub. LeadGenius Flow automates prospecting and other activities for its users to maximize efficiency, while LeadGenius DataHub and API offers users a personalized crawler as well as other customizable features to leverage the platform’s data.
Like other ZoomInfo alternatives, LeadGenius asks customers to request a quote, but it does offer a free demo.
A Self-Serve ZoomInfo Alternative: LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Massive professional social networking site LinkedIn has released its own alternative to ZoomInfo: LinkedIn Sales Navigator. This move may seem redundant, considering LinkedIn is almost like a sales intelligence and lead generation platform in itself, but LinkedIn Sales Navigator takes the site’s social aspects and turns it into real, actionable leads.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator does operate like its namesake social media website because its data is based on the professionals that use LinkedIn. With an estimated 830 million LinkedIn users, this results in a massive database of contacts, but contacts can opt-out of receiving messages from Sales Navigator users.
According to LinkedIn’s blog, these are some of the most useful LinkedIn Sales Navigator features:
- Extended Network Access negates the need to send “Connect” requests, as subscribers will have access to the entire LinkedIn network across the globe.
- Advanced Search Tools allow users to identify contacts based on specific search queries, such as industry, time at company, seniority level, years of experience, and more.
- Build Custom Lists based on these search queries.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is appealing because it allows a DIY approach to sales intelligence and lead generation, but this is also the platform’s biggest drawback. Unlike other ZoomInfo alternatives, LinkedIn Sales Navigator does not allow users to enrich their lists and contact information as thoroughly as they may need. Should you subscribe to the service, you would need a separate program that can sort and track your lists and give you buyer intent data and other in-depth analytics.
Despite lacking many of the intuitive features you may expect from an alternative to ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is rather expensive. The basic “Core” package costs $79.99 (per user, per month) while the “Advanced” and “Advanced Plus” packages are priced upon request. The platform does offer a free demo, though.
Free ZoomInfo Alternatives
Some B2B businesses and startups are looking to avoid paying exorbitant amounts for a sales intelligence platform, while others do not want to pay anything. For those in the latter group, here are the ZoomInfo alternatives that have free trials (not including demos) or a version that does not cost anything:
|Free Trial||Free Version|
|ZoomInfo||Lusha — 5 contacts per month|
|Cognism||LeadIQ — 15 verified emails and 7 captures to sales platforms per month|
|UpLead||Apollo — Unlimited email credits and 10 export credits per month|
|Lead411||RocketReach — 3 searches per month|
|Demandbase||Hunter — 25 searches and 50 verifications per month|
|LinkedIn Sales Navigator||Seamless.AI — 50 credits per month|
Free trials are a great way to test a sales intelligence platform before deciding whether or not to subscribe, but the ZoomInfo alternatives that offer a free version allow users to find the information they need without paying a cent. Though these free versions do not allow users unlimited access to the platform, they are great for those who are not ready to commit to a paid subscription.